X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this stuff real, or just a scam?

I found this a while ago in my Internet wanderings:
    http://www.dieselsecret.com/index.html

The site claims that all you have to do is add their “magic” additive to vegi' oil and in 5 minutes you have fuel you can use in any diesel with no modification.

It seems too good to be true is this real or just a scam?

Ps sorry if I posted this in the wrong section I’m still just a newblet.

Re: Is this stuff real, or just a scam?

Try the infopop forum. They had a huge debate over that on their forum and I don't think anyone here could really add anything that wasn't argued there.

Comment

I've been looking for a filter system that I could use for WVO and found this, Miracle Filtration Australasia

“Miracle Filter Aid Powder is a free-flowing, white, inert, soluble, powder made to your specification for absorbing acidity, FFA and particulate from fry oil and the like substances.
      Miracle Filter Aid Powder is used by major food companies”.

They don't make any claims regarding fuel use, but if it removes the above, that would go a very long way to preparing WVO for use and I can't see why you couldn't just put it in the tank, but I'm happy to be corrected. Could it be something the same and the yanks have just hyped it up. I've ordered some and will try it out, I haven't yet looked at the info pop site about this subject but will now. Anything that makes it easier and more efficient sounds good to me and the miracle filtration site does deal with major companies and food outlets and has some really great filtration and cleaning products.

Comment

There's been a lot said on this site (and a few others) about Magnesol. Look it up and read all about it.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          Try the infopop forum. They had a huge debate over that on their forum and I don't think anyone here could really add anything that wasn't argued there.
          Ok, I’ll check it out.

Is this the site where it was at http://www.biodiesel.infopop.net/ it’s down at the moment, I hope it’ll be operational again soon.
          G.A.Pster
          Biofuels Forum Newbie
          Last edited by G.A.Pster; 29 December 2006, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I think you may have a bad link there as it dosen't work for me either but my regular bookmark is working fine.

The link to the topic is Here: DSE Diesel Secret ??? Anyone know what they're selling? - Topic Powered by eve community

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              I think you may have a bad link there as it dosen't work for me either but my regular bookmark is working fine.

The link to the topic is Here: DSE Diesel Secret ??? Anyone know what they're selling? - Topic Powered by eve community
              Your link works.
              Thanks again.

Comment

You can also find a long thread on BioDieselNow

Slippery
                Small steps taken one at a time.
                Slippery
                Small steps taken one at a time.

Comment

Don't get on that... you can use straight WVO but first of all try to filter it the best way you can. Look for a polishing filter as well, like the SDFC for example of long cellulose fiber. Then use a special kit but in a old car it's better for sure

Comment

Diesel secret is a scam that will damage your engine.

Magnesol is nothing more than baby powder (talcum powder, "talc") also known by its chemical name as Magnesium Silicate.

Biodiesel, waste oil heating, do it yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X