BioDiesel Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BioDiesel Stickers

Does anyone know where I can get "BioDiesel - No War Required" Stickers from in Australia? I have googled and only found them on Amazon in the US.

Thanks
    Greg

Re: BioDiesel Stickers

Print out the artwork and take it to a signwriter that does computer cut vinyl signs (most do these days). Price will of course vary on size.

I tried to find them too but to no avail and had no desire to import them.
    Rgds

Adam

"Revolution never comes with a warning!"

Comment

Maybe this is something that Australian Biofuel Users will do once they can get some money from memberships.
      If anyone wants a "running on biodiesel" sticker with the sydneybiodiesel.com address on it in the mean time, let me know.
      Robert.
      Site Admin.

Comment

These will be a good sticker one day I have to find someone who can recreate the image in a size suitable for a sticker or even for computer cut vinyl as the image as it stands is only a small size image and blown up distorts and would create bad looking sticker.

If someone knows of someone who is good at Graphics and can redo this in a HUGE size it would be greatly appreciated by many people on here who have asked me for exactly the same thing.
        Dave

Comment

Jacka,

If you are prepared to let me have a copy of your avatar artwork, I'll make some enquiries with a view to getting some made.
          PM me for an email address to send the artwork to.
          I figure about 300mm long by 100mm in height should get the point across, unless anyone has any other suggestions. Green is good unless anyone has any other preferences.
          Rgds

Adam

"Revolution never comes with a warning!"

Comment

Adam

The only graphic I have is the one I use in my Sig on all my post's. Go for it I got it from someone on here but they only had this size which is the challenge.

When I get a few moments spare I am going to go to a Sign maker and get some vinyl cut to match I have a white rodeo so the green will go well on the rodeo Now I just have to be able to get b100 on a regular basis that would be nice.
            Dave

Comment

Dunno if these guys are the original authors/copyright owners of that design, if indeed such a thing is subject to copyright, but I think you'll find pictures of a load of sticker designs (including the one in Jacka's signature) here.
              Robert.
              Site Admin.

Comment

That is a simple design and could easily be replicated in any graphics package. If you did the layout in a slightly different font or say placed the droplet differently you would avoid any possible copyright infringement.
                I wouldn't worry about it too much though, in reality though, no one is going to see a sticker like this on your car and start hasseling you about copyright.

I have been meaning to make up a label for the back window of my car. I thought something like
                " Fueled by used cooking oil - Smell the fish and chips?"
                may really confuse the people the following me as to what that strange smell is

Comment

A sticker I liked (I read a pile somewhere on the www) was "Thats strange I can smell a barbeque too!"
                  cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Comment

Heres a link to a site selling said sticker and others
                    BIODIESEL decals. Bio Diesel and Custom bumper stickers.

Dont know about posting to OZ but there are some larger images there.
                    cheers, chris
                    96 Mitsubishi Delica Jasper SOLD [piece of junk]
                    93 1HDT Landcruiser SOLD [still going strong]
                    90 1HDT Landcruiser Current
                    Combined total of 380,000kms on Bio Diesel with no problems related to bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper View Post
                      Heres a link to a site selling said sticker and others
                      BIODIESEL decals. Bio Diesel and Custom bumper stickers.

Dont know about posting to OZ but there are some larger images there.
                      cheers, chris
                      I just emailed them and yes they post to Australia for no extra cost. I am going to order some in the next few days and see how they go. Thanks for the help guys!!

Milhouse

Comment

Hi Milhouse!

Here's a few links that might help:

Utah Biodiesel Supply - Biodiesel Decals, License Frames, & Bumper Stickers

https://store.biodiesel.org/comersus...idProduct=3094

got biodiesel? Stickers : Bumper Sticker

BioDieselNow - Renewable diesel fuel

Hope this helps!

Comment

I ordered on of the "biodiesel- No war required" stickers
                          from the U.S. Cost about $8Aud to purchase and have shipped over. Not really that exy.

Comment

welcome to the forum shamozzle!

Cameron

Comment

Thanks Cam. Have been lurking for a while. Got interested in Bio a few years back and made up a small batch that worked. My main gripe is obtaining a source of methanol but I'm sure I'll find the answers on this website. Another gripe I have is the limited space I have (i live in a block of units) but I'm sure I could tailor something to my needs. I've been running b100 in my 3litre surf for about 3 months now with no problems. The car actually likes it better than the Dino crap I used to use.

Cheers,

Chris.

Comment

Working...
                              X