PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Find Methanol and KOH in Melbourne?

Bio Popo
16th March 2006, 04:28 PM
Hello all!
I know this question has been asked in other threads, but there doesn't seem to be any straight answer! I would like to avoid spending $100 on a workshop if I could (I'm a traveller a little tight on cash), but would still love to know where I could go for supplies. Darren, I sent the Melbourne Biodiesel Club an email today, but I'm not sure if it went through (when I pressed send there wasn't much reaction so I couldn't tell if it went through). Either way, I would really like to chat with you and the club, to maybe get some insights from more seasoned vets as to the best way to go about making biodiesel. Thanks a lot for you help guys!

darren leonadas
20th March 2006, 12:20 PM
If your a traveller and want to tour in a diesel and make BD on the way i think your mAD. I dont want to dampen your enthusiasm as I am a seasoned traveller and was once just like yourself. But if i can strongly urge you, buy amongst other traveller circles a converted Straight veggie oil bus, or be a leader admired by other travellers and convert a diesel to SVO, there's loads of info on this forum about that. Finding fuel along the way will earn you fun,:D and admiration from others. But making BD on the Move!! NUH!