Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Can I Find Methanol and KOH in Melbourne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Can I Find Methanol and KOH in Melbourne?

Hello all!
    I know this question has been asked in other threads, but there doesn't seem to be any straight answer! I would like to avoid spending $100 on a workshop if I could (I'm a traveller a little tight on cash), but would still love to know where I could go for supplies. Darren, I sent the Melbourne Biodiesel Club an email today, but I'm not sure if it went through (when I pressed send there wasn't much reaction so I couldn't tell if it went through). Either way, I would really like to chat with you and the club, to maybe get some insights from more seasoned vets as to the best way to go about making biodiesel. Thanks a lot for you help guys!

Re: Where Can I Find Methanol and KOH in Melbourne?

If your a traveller and want to tour in a diesel and make BD on the way i think your mAD. I dont want to dampen your enthusiasm as I am a seasoned traveller and was once just like yourself. But if i can strongly urge you, buy amongst other traveller circles a converted Straight veggie oil bus, or be a leader admired by other travellers and convert a diesel to SVO, there's loads of info on this forum about that. Finding fuel along the way will earn you fun, and admiration from others. But making BD on the Move!! NUH!

Comment

Working...
    X