MBDC will be holding the next social meeting

12:30 pm onward, Saturday 3rd of March for a barbecue
    and get-together meeting of new members and old, also
    Ceres market day

Cheers

J

Re: MBDC meeting at CERES 3rd of march

Hi all present at M3.
    Thanks everyone who turned up on the day, it turned out to be an interesting and fun casual meeting. Lets hope we can get all the paperwork done for Donkey wheel funding. Post suggestions for the date and agenda of the next one soon.
    Cheers Darren.

Comment

Re: MBDC meeting at CERES 3rd of march

To members of the Melbourne Biodiesel Club and any other interested people.......Anyone interested in Magnesol dry washing of biodiesel...and working out a cheap/cost effective purchase for Magnesol from Melbourne? I have some information on dry wash process and availability/costings etc if anyone is interested. Hope this isn't a case of teaching Grandma to suck eggs.......but have spent a fair bit of time exploring this as water is a big issue for me with the washing process (restrictions etc...) and have found great contact in a consultant/agent/supplier based in New Zealand. With enough interest...enough Magnesol could be landed in Melbourne, and be very cost effective in making good quality biodiesel. Let me know if anyone is interested, and I can post details and info that I have on this site. Cheers all! Jason

Comment

Working...
      X