Biodiesel Workshops - Where ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biodiesel Workshops - Where ?

We recently presented biodiesel workshops in Melbourne, Mount Gambier and Adelaide.
    I rated these workshops as very successful and all of the participants of each of them, were very positive at the conclusion of the workshop.

I need to make recommendations as to where we should present these workshops next.

Can people who are interested in attending Biodiesel Workshops around Oz, please post suggested locations at which we should offer these workshops.

It may be possible to conduct them in only one or 2 cities (Capital city + one Regional centre), so please consider how many people would be prepared to attend in the location you suggest.

As a starter, perhaps Sydney and Newcastle may be suitable in NSW, but I do not know the level of interest in Newcastle, so please let me know so that we can plan the next biodiesel workshop tour.

Thanks,
    Tony
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
    '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
    '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
    '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
    '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Re: Biodiesel Workshops - Where ?

Dont forget not only yourself, but others who would like to go but dont read these types of sites. I found 3 others that went only because I asked them, most didn't have internet access.

Oh yeah and it was a fantastic presentation also!
    cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Comment

I know that there are a few Cental Coasters in the forum here, so I'm sure Newcastle would be populated with biodiesel interested folk, but Captain Echidna makes a valid point, you'd need a wider media spread to get everyone (unless you get enough from "the usual circles").
      You may have seen that Cameron is going to be organising a Sydney Biodiesel Workshop too for May 6th. That is not to say that another one would not also be welcomed and perhaps participants from the first could help bring others to the second. I'm sure if everyone shares and helps out, then both workshops could be well attended and useful.
      Please, everyone, if you would like to get Tony's travelling biodiesel roadshow stopping in your town, then russle up enough interest for him to go
      Robert.
      Site Admin.

Comment

Hi Guys,
        Sorry to say that the biodiesel workshop that I had 'planned' now has to be unplanned - for the time being at least.

My workshops co-ordinator has left and I will need to get back on to this and organise it for a later date.

Sorry about this!

If anyone has any suggestions or requests about what they would like to contribute or to see presented or shared there thenplease let me know and send me a pm or some other way to follow up and get in touch with you.

Cheers,
        Cameron

Comment

Hi Cameron,

Your new coordinator would do well to use the email addresses people submit to make sure they are informed well in advance of the new times and dates so that interested people do not miss out.

I hope this helps
          Andrew.

Comment

Working...
          X