PDA

View Full Version : Us To Bomb Australia In June!

otherside532
19th March 2007, 03:37 PM
Hello all. I normally am a contributor to the SVO section here, but, I received the article below today and thought I should share it with you all. The title is certainly attention grabbing and "Operation Talisman Sabre 2007," is certainly going to happen. I did a search before deciding to post this, all you have to do is enter "Operattion Talisman Sabre 2007" into Google or similar and up will come all kinds of stuff.
Regards to all,
Geoff- Otherside532

March 19th, 2007News (http://uncensored.co.nz/archives/category/news/)
US TO BOMB AUSTRALIA IN JUNE! (http://uncensored.co.nz/archives/2007/03/19/us-to-bomb-australia-in-june/)

PLEASE READ AND CIRCULATE WIDELY. THIS MUST BE STOPPED.
“Today, virtually all fifty states are contaminated in one way or another by Depleted Uranium, either from wind currents that bring the Uranium aerosols into other areas of the country, or more directly, through mining, production, manufacture, storage, detonations, burnings, and/or “testing” - via artillery test ranges, air-to-ground drops, or ship-to-shore exercises.”
“In June this year, 26,000 US and Australian troops will take part in bombarding the ancient fragile landscape of Australia. They will storm the Great Barrier Reef, gun down “terrorists” and fire laser-guided missiles at some of the most pristine wilderness on earth. Stealth, B-1 and B-52 bombers (the latter alone each carry 30 tonnes of bombs) will finish the job, along with a naval onslaught. Underwater depth charges will explode where endangered species of turtle breed. Nuclear submarines will discharge their high-level sonar, which destroy the hearing of seals and other marine mammals…Run via satellite from Australia and Hawaii, Operation Talisman Sabre 2007 is warfare by remote control, designed for “pre-emptive” attacks on other countries.” John PilgerMarch 19th, 2007News (http://uncensored.co.nz/archives/category/news/)

Captain Echidna
19th March 2007, 10:29 PM
I wonder what would happen to a child in a school yard who "pre-emptively" defended himself against other children by roaming the schoolyard punching them. I guess when the teacher discusses the hitter, they would find that in fact most students hate the him, adding to his case that he needs to defend himself.
Of course some would describe the hitter as a bully, and say its his pre emptive actions that leads to him being hated, not vice versa.
Then again how do you describe the little snot of a kid who hangs around the hitter going neer neer at the bulied kids, who would get his head smashed in by one of the enemies the hitter has created the moment he is alone? and does he have bushy eyebrows?

Yeah war games are on again, time for the bully and the snot nose kid to practice hitting one another, while the rest of the kids play nicely in the yard, enjoying the sun and their lunch.

David
22nd March 2007, 12:24 PM
One Question,

Why does this have to take place in Australia when it would be some much easier and cheaper to take the diminutive Australian forces and their gear to the US instead of having them bring all their stuff here?

Personaly I think it is more a prison type scenario than a school one. I think little Johny is just bending over to pick up the soap for George again.

Sauman
22nd March 2007, 12:50 PM
Hi Mate
Sorry I changed the title.But yes the war games of the cover up story is on.Imperialism never thought what would happen if knowledge was shared.They did not have the internet.Wander what kinda crazy loopy games they would then scribe.Taking a cue from the last 200 years it would be animation programmers nightmare.:confused: .
Those who remember the sureal band Doors and breaking on the other side.Yes we need to break that shackle and the doors.
They got the guns,we the numbers story.Only the story has to a vision to mobilize and propel drastic changes that the world needs.Now.
Bringing debates to the action field.Better then doing it with guns and drugs.
Controlled freedom is what grips the rationale of most of this planets living system.Guess thats the first barrier to cross.Infusing freedom and freedom of choice.And freedom being again that just elusive yet elated space with nothing left to loose just bliss,peace and love.I know this is a hippie rant and I love it.Dig it way cool.
Make love not war.Dont drop 'em bombs.

Cheers
Sauman

otherside532
23rd March 2007, 11:23 AM
One Question,

Why does this have to take place in Australia when it would be some much easier and cheaper to take the diminutive Australian forces and their gear to the US instead of having them bring all their stuff here?

Personaly I think it is more a prison type scenario than a school one. I think little Johny is just bending over to pick up the soap for George again.

Hi David. I did wonder how long it might be before we benfitted from your input!!!
If your lot went there, your lot would be spending Ozzie money over there and helping to increase your national debt. By having the Yanks in your yard, they spen their money, increase their national debt a bit more and your governemnt gets a few bob for letting the Yanks blow up bits of Australi. Seems perfectly logical to me, then I am tucked away at the top end of New Zealand, so what do I know?

Regards to all as usual
Geoff-Otherside532