Write me an article about BioDiesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write me an article about BioDiesel

I've created Sustainable Goals Network a wiki site for people to commit and converse on specific actionable goals that help the environment. I'm looking for other like minded individuals that want to join in. I've just got a shell now, but I'm hoping for lots of help to get it going. I am hoping that someone from this forum can write about BioDiesel in the solutions section of our web site. So people/companies/etc... can learn how to make BioDiesel part of their daily lives. If you're interested that would be great. If you could just tell a couple others about the site, that would be great also.

Sustainable Goals

Thanks,

Greg Clark

Re: Write me an article about BioDiesel

Hi Greg
    Good stuff.!!!.
    IWe working on a concept of having the whole sustainable goals kind off being the most important ciricullum in every kids schooling years. That way creating and preparing the world for the nexgen.
    Focus being on under developed and developing countries.Where child labour and women abuse is just what poverty drools out as a way of living.Saying that ,these are the countries with huge socio burdens and economic depravation.With a huge population base.Meaning our "nexgen work force and social consumers" to be more apt in neo imperialism terms.
    And in fact Robert and all like minded folks over here ...who do actually know thruths .....and are equiped with the bare essentials that seems to be fast disaapearing in so called the civilized world.
    We are in the process of designing a module that will only focus on sustainable living with backward integration of all other essential learning tools in bookish number crunching right down to moral and social responsibilty... participaton of the three essentials of life,,,mind,body and soul.A tandem focus of easing the real process of learning.Compiling best practices of teaching modules both present and from past.
    This we will be experimenting on India with the tribal population of the North East.Hmmm...interesting stuff happening folks.
    We are also working on a module for our Kids in Oz.Taking into consideration the multi cultural and diverse ethno background of thhis great southern land.
    The idea being that we need to prepare a clean,green,rich (socio-economic-cultural) synergy in tomorrow.
    At the same time preparing a work force that is committed to life long learning and greening.Keeping the planet the way it should be.Knowledge the paramount factor that guides the fabric of society.
    So yes great thought and work Greg....we can all only do it together.

Keep smiling shining and greening(grining...the end is yet to come )

Cheers
    Sauman

Comment

Working...
    X