looking for conversion kit in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for conversion kit in Australia

Hey SVO users, I've been lookin for conversion kit to powered DAIHATSU-CHARADE-1,0D TURBO/1989 diesel car. CUrrently, waiting for elsbett company to email me. Been waiting for so long n tried calling them but failed. DOes anybody noes where can i get a kit. I'm looking at 1- fuel tank system.

cheerios ida

Re: looking for conversion kit in Australia

hi ida,
    better just making your own system, iam changing my setup on my powerestoke to air craft alloy lines ill post some pics when i do my conversion.
    cheers mark.
    2003 F250 powerstroke 100,000km
    3 cly deutz diesel
    2 cly deutz diesel
    1994 2.8lt hilux 50,000km

Comment

I am thinking of getting the bits I need from www.plantdrive.com - who are in Canada. I have been told that their service is not so good though. Apparently www.greasel.com have very good service. If anyone else has imported bits from plantdrive or other...any advice? Jo: www.vegengine.blogspot.com
      HJ47
      Biofuels Forum Newbie
      Last edited by HJ47; 12 May 2006, 11:39 AM.

Comment

cool thanks......

Originally posted by aussie bloke
        hi ida,
        better just making your own system, iam changing my setup on my powerestoke to air craft alloy lines ill post some pics when i do my conversion.
        cheers mark.

Comment

I have completed the conversion of my 2000 Mazda Bravo about one week ago and all is going well. I plan to post details and photos in the next few days. I have used a two PlantDrive components, the Vormax and the Vegtherm (standard), these were purchased from Steven Hobbs at http://www.bebioenergy.com who is also an agent for PlantDrive in Australia.
          Steven's contact details are on the website.

Cheeky

Comment

Hi Ida,
            I have converted more than 50 Cars and Trucks in the last 2 years. I prefer only 2 tanks systems because they are better for the motors. But your car is relativ old and I beleve that is not an DI (direct injection). For this kind of cars can be used an 1-tank-system.
            I have used for my conversions an electric and a hydraulic heater. You live in Australia, that means you don't have problems with cold vegoil. I have put the hydraulic heater for the filter and the electric heater after it , nearly the injection pump. The el. heater has a thermostat that goes off at 55 Celsius degree.
            If you need a kit, you can find one under www.monopoel.de.

Regards,
            Calin

Comment

Originally posted by ida
              Hey SVO users, I've been lookin for conversion kit to powered DAIHATSU-CHARADE-1,0D TURBO/1989 diesel car. CUrrently, waiting for elsbett company to email me.
              Hi Ida,

The Elsbett conversion kit for your Daihatsu is listed in their online shop (www.elsbett.com). I recently bought their Landcruiser 1HZ kit and it arrived here in rural NSW within a week.

Hope this helps

Comment

Any questions?

Just ask me, I am the representative of Elsbett in the Netherlands and Belgium at this moment. But willing to start in AU and NZ.

Best regards,

Ruud
                Elsbett
                ruud@elsbett.com

Comment

Gidday Ida,

I don't do single tank systems yet! (UVO / WVO Conversion - Snotta.com) but I know Marcus from Vegiecars does (http://www.vegiecars.com). Cheers Ken

Comment

Working...
                  X