Sell Used Vegetable Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell Used Vegetable Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton

This is our new price for the year 2007 since our production has increased.
    We can supply you Used Vegetable Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton, as you know 1 Metric Ton contains 1000 litres. Our Oil are European and American Standard with Nigerian Origin.We can supply you in small and large quantities. Our delivery estimated time is 2 weeks..and we can package oil according to customers prefared packing.
    Please contact us for more details at pureoilltd@yahoo.com

Used Vegetable Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton
    Sessame Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton
    Corn Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton
    Vegetable oil for USD220 Per Metric ton
    Soya bean Oil for USD250 Per Metric ton
    Sunflower oil for USD250 Per Metric ton
    Jatropha Oil for USD250 Per Metric ton
    Palm Oil,crude palm oil, RBD PalmOil for USD220 Per Metric ton
    Palm Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton
    Cooking Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
    Biodiesel for USD500 Per Metric ton
    Castor Oil for USD240 Per Metric ton
    Grape seed Oil for USD240 Per Metric ton
    Jojoba Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton
    Crude Palm Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton
    Palm, RBD Olein for USD220 Per Metric ton
    Palm Stearin Organic for USD220 Per Metric ton
    Virgin coconut Oil for USD240 Per Metric ton
    Kapop Seed Oil for USD200 Per Metric ton
    Rapeseed Oil for USD270 Per Metric ton
    safflower Oil for USD200 Per Metric Ton

Contact us now at pureoilltd@yahoo.com

We await your mail

Regards
    Buba Hammed

Re: Sell Used Vegetable Oil for USD220 Per Metric ton

dear buba,
    good day! isaw your post and i'm interested in your vegetable oil is it possible to send it here in manila could you give me some idea about it on how to export it here and how much.and we are needing minimum of 30 to 90 metric tons per month is it possible?but at first we will be ordering 1000 liters just to try ,i hope you can reply to me soon.
    thanks,
    wilson
    Biosphere enterpises,Philippines

Comment

Hello all,

Is this for real, or a scam? Should I be supplying my bank account details so that US $50 million can pass through my account for a small fee.

Michael

Comment

Looks very much like a scam to me, so I've deleted the other threads and banned the poster. Still, Wilson from the Philippines, if you do have any genuine dealings with this chap, or if you discover it's a scam, please post your experiences here.
        Robert.
        Site Admin.

Comment

It's a bloody rip off anyway - about 25c a litre for WVO? They must be kidding
          1990 HZJ80

Comment

There was one arrogant clown with an auction on ebay wanting like .70C a litre a month or two back. I think he may have also put something here or contacted Robert.

I emailed the bloke and he came acroos as a real wanker and basicly seemed to suggest that he was doing people like us a favour and we should be greatful because no one else would sell oil that cheaply. I noticed most unsurprisingly his ebay auctions failed to attract any bidders.

I was told on the weekend by someone in the industry there is a collector who is currently offering $40 a ton to pick up WVO and is apparently sending a truck from the central Coast to pick it up in sydney.
            I don't know what is being done with the oil once collected.

Comment

I would place an order for 100 "metric tons" happy to pay FOB in Sydney no problems after inspecting quality and quantity.
              The next post will read: "I am an officer of your majesty the queen of Nigeria and to release the oil from the government depot and for paperwork you must pay $20,000 one off fee etc etc. Yea right pull the other one,

This scam has been going on since before the invention of computers. We use to get letters in the mail with this fairytale stories. It is amazing how there are still people baiting.
              Who has NOT received an e-mail inviting to participate in the "release" of X number of millions of dollars from Nigerian government funds?

A few months ago a person I know asked me to investigate (on behalf of a friend ) If his friend had to pay tax for money earned in a lottery overseas. Smelling a rat I asked if it was "El Gordo" from Spain. Yes! he says, I received an official notification to have won the lottery, all 21 million pesetas that is!
              Hum I said, I thought Spain was on Euro, but never mind that, have you actually bought a ticket?
              Ticket? No, but I have the official notification to have won ....
              yes, sometimes you don't realy know what to say...
              Last edited by Guest; 15 May 2007, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Thanks Robert, i think so its a scam i'll be posting if theres any dealing with this company or nigerian oil,so far i have'nt got any replies from them.
                thanks,wilson

Comment

Absolutely a scam. One of the yank forums posted an order for 200 litres snake oil.
                  Nigerian Oil's response was - yeah readily available at US$200 plus $700 for cost of paper work.
                  Slippery
                  Small steps taken one at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    I was told on the weekend by someone in the industry there is a collector who is currently offering $40 a ton to pick up WVO and is apparently sending a truck from the central Coast to pick it up in sydney.
                    I don't know what is being done with the oil once collected.
                    That sounds about right. I used to get my oil from the Filtafry bloke in the area. He would go around with his van and recycle oil, and then take it away when it was too dirty. He used to onsell it for 10c/L, which was what I bought it from him for
                    1990 HZJ80

Comment

Pete's Oils in Canberra will sell you waste oil they collect at 35c a litre delivered in 1000 litre lots. A friend buys it, but I wouldn't touch it for svo use as it's filthy - not to mention price.
                      Michael

Comment

Most definitely a scame. Jatropha oil sells for US$400/MT, Palm over $600,and canola for AUS$1200

Comment

Hi Buba,
                          I seriously do not know what my friends on here are going on about! Please do not pay any attention to these ignorant people! How untrusting!

I think that this sounds like a wonderful opportunity for us both to make a lot of money. My girlfriend Paris (of the well known American Hilton family) is very excited by this too as she has been spending quite a bit on legal fees lately. Soon we are to marry and perhaps you could fly across and join us for the gala event?

My only problem at this immediate point in time is a slight shortfall in funds - I have everything locked up in some fantastic new initiatives that I think you could be my perfect international partner in.

First of all we would need to lock in our business relationship with the formation of a new international partnership.

Can you please send me either a cash cheque for $4750 AUS or help me to arrange a direct transfer of $7964 AUS from your account into my account? This way is a bit more expensive as we have to allow for various bank charges as you would know.

Once we can get that sorted out I am certain that we would be able to ensure a regular transfer of funds one way or another ....

Really looking forward to hearing back from you my new Nigerian friend! My uncle the Sultan of Brunei and I were actually planning to pop across from Australia to Africa in his super yacht soon as we need to deliver some kangaroos.

I am actually also a close relative to our previous Prime Minister and can access quite a lot of hidden funds that were previously transfered just before our armed conflict began ... please call my new Nigerian brother! We will be rich beyond our wildest dreams!

Comment

Hey hey wait a second, what about me?
                            I want to be in the partnership too, so I'll set the ball rolling, Cameron I have already wired $3476 dollars to set up an account and some spare change for coffee and the likes to your name, using WSMT (World shonkiest money transfer), should be there very soon. Then we can order 10,000 tons of Nigerian oil to get started. We pay in advance of course, as soon as Buba sends his 4k. In British Pounds please I don't trust the currency of the Australian colony.
                            Last edited by Guest; 19 May 2007, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Hello Cameron my friend

thank you very much for your recent transfer of $12,000 Aus to my account for vegetable oil regurgitator. I have just been to the port to watch it being loaded onto the ship. It is great to see but Customs were also there and I had to pay an additional $5,000 Aus in fees before they would let it be loaded.

If you could please transfer this amount to me I will make sure it gets on the next boat.

As also discussed the really big regurgitator, that can handle even the most rancid and dirtiest vegetable oil, is nearly ready.

I have paid the contractor your initial deposit of $23,000 and they now require the final payment of $23,000 before they will release it to me (on your behalf). Please forward this amount to my company account as before.

When you receive these goods, soon I hope, we will be able to do more business I am sure. Good luck with the oil - it looks like a very good deal.

I hope Paris gets over her recent legal issues and can spend more time with you before your weedding and rutting - I look forward to attending the wedding - thankyou for the invitation. Will I meet Buba there?

If she is interested I have a hotel chain that she could buy into? I have 15 units at $50,000 each? let me know how the bridge is progressing.
                              Telegraph Point NSW
                              Landcruiser GXL '96 - 80:20 blends
                              Pug 1.6 HDi - 308 Touring Wagon - definitely not game :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X