Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuel Meister kits from the US,I would like to buy one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Meister kits from the US,I would like to buy one.

G'day Folks,
    My name is Andrew and I have had a gutful of ruining our environment and high fuel prices. I am a plant mechanic by trade, and a few years ago I saw a bio diesel plant being set up at a location on the Central Coast. I have been doing my research and I would like to purchase a Fuel Meister kit from the US. My reason for wanting a Fuel Meister is the ability to produce 40 US Gallons in one batch. What do you lot reckon? How much trial and error is involved in making a decent brew? My other reason is that I wish to help out my mate that runs a soil tipper and is on the verge of going under from being crippled with a huge fuel bill.
    My vehicle of choice will be a Land Rover Disco Series 1 with the V8 petrol donated to Sims Metal, and replaced by a Mazda SL-T 3500 T/D.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Fuel Meister kits from the US,I would like to buy one.

Hi Andrew,

You should post a message in the "making biodiesel" forum, you may get some better responses there. Seems that most people around here are building their own processors - I'm not sure about the Fuel Meister kit that you mention. You may also want to check with Oily, who is a member who is selling pre-made processors in Wollongong.
    Not sure if this would suit your needs or not, but it may be worth a look. Be sure to check back in and let us know of your progress, I'm sure you'll get lots of help from everyone in here when you do start to make your own.
    The plant that you saw on the Central Coast was probably ABG's plant, which is now in operation, one of the larger commercial biodiesel producers in Australia.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Re: Fuel Meister kits from the US,I would like to buy one.

You may like to check out the bioworks processor at http://www.bioworks.com.au.

I know one of the directors, Jonathon Thwaites, and I believe that he is promoting biodiesel, not his retirement fund.
      Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
      '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
      '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
      '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
      '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
      '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
      '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
      '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
      '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
      '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
      '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
      '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
      '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
      Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Working...
      X