Fitch Fuel Catalyst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitch Fuel Catalyst

HI TO all bio diesel users, Guys and gals I am looking for a user in the wollongong area to test a FITCH on bio diesel.I think I may have disclosed before,but a recent letter from a Fitch user states that after I fitted a F300 to his 100srs V/8 criuser his fuel consumption has gone fro 16.5 litres per 100 to 14ltres per100,and these figures were taken over a twelve month period.

After myself fitting over 2,000 vehicles the fuel savings indicated to me is that the average car is driving up to and beyond 100klms further on each tank of fuel,plus many customers reporting that the rotten egg gas smell from unleaded fuel has disappeared and motors running better,and starting easier.

It would be most interesting to see just what effect it has on Biodiesel,has been tested overseas but I would like to confirm it here in AUSTRALIA.
    Anybody interested can ring me on 0242955949 or mob 0411573944.But please make this contact after the 22 may as I will be interstate for this time.
    Feel free to do so as it will cost you nothing but honesty,in relation to the results.Or you can send me an email at billfitch@1earth.net

Kindest regards BOWSER BUSTER
Working...
X