PDA

View Full Version : I am new Too

Stephen Gummer
17th May 2006, 10:50 AM
Hi all,

Well I am attempting to jump on the band wagon for BioD as well. I am hoping to visit someone close by me and see how its done and get some pointers...I have done a lot of research on the net...but there is nothing quiet like seeing something done up close with the expert(s) close at hand.

Any help would be appreciated...

Stephen

Peda
17th May 2006, 06:03 PM
Welcome Stephen, there is a meet and greet/ demo being set up now, see this thread http://www.biofuelsforum.com/showthread.php?t=330
you are most welcome to come along. Details still to be finalised but looks like it might be on Saturday or Sunday 10 June,11 June Brisbane northside.
Peter

Carchania
3rd June 2006, 08:08 PM
hello all

i am new as well, unfortunately i wont be able to make it to the meet and greet next weekend but i am looking to start purchasing biodiesel. however, i have read that the brisbane community has had to go underground to distribute it because of the ridiculous government tax's. i live up near bribie so anyone who makes it themselves and would be willing to sell it id be happy to talk to.

thankyou

Leayton

Figjam
14th June 2006, 09:10 PM
Hi

Im new also to the forum and would like to source some of the bio if
available.Oh and i'll wave as i go by maybe this weekend there Carchania on me way upto the beach on bribie ;)

Cheers

Fig