The Only One Left Standing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Only One Left Standing

I'm just starting out and I'm wondering is there anybody to help me with acquiring some equipment in the Melbourne area in regard to what filters and pumps are available for transfering and filtering WVO. I've got 2 Rheme hot water systems which should do the trick for my reactor/washer and being in Daylesford, I don't come to Melb that often. It would be great to be able to go straight to a couple of places when I'm there for equipment instead of running around like a chook with its head cut off etc. And if anyone knows of biodieselers up this way I can connect with. I eagerly await any replies.
    Thanks Stuart

Re: The Only One Left Standing

I dont think there is any specific place that you can get it all.
    May be a big agriculture machinery outlet they may have pumps and filters, or a agriculture chemical supplier they may also have filters.
    There is a place in ringwood that has free standing filter housings and they have evry thing when it comes to filters, i cant find the name at the moment let me know and i will find out.

Comment

Hi Dodge,

Thanks for your reply. I'd appreciate any info you could supply; sure saves time when there's helpful people around who know the ropes. Hope I can be of assistance in the not too distant future.

Stuart

Comment

This is the place i get koh from $40 for 25 kg bag 90% pure.

Kemikals. 29a gatwick rd bayswater 3153.
        9761 5755.

Filter place.

Filters distibutors australia.
        691 marrondah highway mitcham 3132.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X