PDA

View Full Version : 80-100L of heating oil free to pick up

Cameron
12th January 2008, 10:50 AM
Hi folks,
A friend has just called me to ask if there is anyone interested in some free heating oil?

He has 80-100L of it stored in 20L containers. You will have to seperate it from a little water in the bottom of the containers.

Located in Killarney Heights, FREE and ready to go!

Please pm or email me if you want it and I will pass on his contact details for you.

Cheers,
Cameron

RODEONICK
14th January 2008, 09:24 AM
can it be made into bio or not??? i'm unsure of heating oil???:)
Cheeers nick:rolleyes:

geewizztoo
14th January 2008, 01:31 PM
You wouldn't need to. Heating oil is similar to diesel. Just pour it in your car and drive. Although from a legal perspective you're not supposed to ;) as the excise tax on heating oil would be different to transport fuel.

Nuddy
20th January 2008, 12:58 PM
Hi folks,
A friend has just called me to ask if there is anyone interested in some free heating oil?

He has 80-100L of it stored in 20L containers. You will have to seperate it from a little water in the bottom of the containers.

Located in Killarney Heights, FREE and ready to go!

Please pm or email me if you want it and I will pass on his contact details for you.

Cheers,
Cameron
Is it still available? Do I need to bring containers and transfer or can I take the containers too?
I will be away camping till 29th Jan. If it is still available after that I will be keen to collect it.

Cameron
21st January 2008, 07:11 AM
check your inbox for a pm.

Cheers,
Cameron

ZeroEmissions
22nd June 2008, 02:56 AM
regarding the use of heating oil. are you sure its not harmful to diesel engines ?

remember the guy who got busted in sydney ( Jimmy Scaloudis ) for blending heating oil / kerosene and diesel and making millions of $$$ from it until the tax office ripped him apart.........

there was court cases against him as well for big dollar damage to truck engines.......

so i would want to know more about the safety of heating oil in that area