February Picnic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February Picnic?

There has been some discussion on SVO users subforum regarding another picnic day.
    I posted:
    "I'm new, as in post last picnic, so I don't know about it. Are we talking Biofuels Picnic or SVO picnic (this is on the SVO subforum)?
    When and where was the last one. I guess we are talking a Sunday?
    Sometime in February?
    Somewhere central-ish Greater Sydney?
    Sundays in Feb - 3, 10, 17, 24, Sundays in March - 2, 9, 16, 23, 30"
    and Fitian replied:
    "It is usually for SVO and Biodiesel users/makers.
    You can read about the last one HERE ...
    Anytime you guys decide will be okay. As long Roberts brings his kids to sing again and Sean gets his respected wife "not empty handed of course " Then I am happy."
    We have at least 6 individuals/families from SVO users interested so let's get something happening.
    Someone suggest a venue.
    Someone suggest a date.

Re: February Picnic?

Why not book it yourself?

What we've found is that if you pick a date and a venue (any park with parking and BBQ facilities in a reasonable location will do) then people will come.

As for me I can make most weekends in Feb, as long as the date is decided on soon.

Look forward to it.
    Sean

Comment

If you build it, they will come...

I'm mostly free in Feb too, so I'll certainly make an effort to come to wherever gets picked.

As for whether it's for biodiesel or SVO or whatever, it doesn't really matter, we're all in the same eccentric fringe dweller community, so anyone who is interested in biofuels for whatever reason is welcome to these sorts of events..
      Robert.
      Site Admin.

Comment

Hi Paul,

Looks like David's proposed a date and venue in the old thread in the SVO section, so I've moved the thread into the Sydney section here, so please use this thread for this event from now on.

Cheers,
        Robert.
        Site Admin.

Comment

Working...
        X