X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used cooking oils from V Festival, Gold Coast Sun 30 March

Used cooking oils from V Festival, Gold Coast Sun 30 March

hi guys,
    I am helping out with the V Festival national tour this year - it is being held in Sydney, Gold Coast, Melbourne and Perth.

I am looking for someone from Brisvegas/Gold Coast to take away the used cooking oils from the festival and to either use it as WCO or to convert it into biodiesel.

The festivals themselves are being run on B100 biodiesel so this is a great way of closing the loop on this resource.

I am pulling together a 'Sustainability Support Crew' for the event on the Gold Coast and as an additional reward for committing to take away the oil I would be able to offer you a role on the 'Sustainability Support Crew' which would see you get in for free.

Check out the details and the line up:
    Home :: V Festival 2008

You would have to do a couple of other things as well the same as the other members of the SSC but in addition to a free ticket and some free oil I will organise for you to get some cool merchandise or some such thing as I think that this is an important activity to ensure happens.

If you are keen please contact me by pm through the forum or send me an email (you can also do that through the forum cause I don't want to stick my email addy up here).

Even if you can't take the oil but would like to be considered for the Sustainability Support Crew for the Brisbane/Gold Coast event please drop me a line.

Gold Coast: Sun 30 March

Cheers,
    Cameron

Re: Used cooking oils from V Festival, Gold Coast Sun 30 March

Thanks guys,
    Gold Coast is now covered.

Cheers,
    Cameron

Comment

Actually scratch that ...

My Gold Coast person seems to have gone quiet on me.

Who else might be keen please to collect oil & be part of the Sustainability Support Crew for the V Festival on the Gold Coast Sunday 30th March?

Even if he comes back on line I need to have a fall back person please ......

I am also going to need more people for the Sustainability Support Crew in general in addition to the person who scores the oil - who's keen? pm me and give me a little info about yourself and why you think you would be an asset to the team.

Thanks,
      Cameron

Comment

If you need extra crew for the Melbourne gig let me know. We are converting our 30' Bedford bus to WVO/SVO and heading to Cairns end of April. I'll be in Melbourne all month.
        Dean.

Comment

Working...
        X