Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WVO (cottonseed) free to a good home

G'day guys.

I am going overseas for a month, and I would therefore like to offer a few litres of cottonseed oil to anyone who'd like it while I'm gone. I have about 100 litres stockpiled, and I get about 50 litres per week. It is located in Carnegie (SE suburbs). It is free to a good home. It is used in a fish and chip shop for 2 days and then turfed, so it is still clean stuff.

If you'd like the oil, or part thereof, please contact Garry on (TELEPHONE NUMBER REMOVED - OIL NO LONGER AVAILABLE). You will need to supply your own containers and means of transferring the oil from my drums to yours (i.e. funnel, pump or whatever).

Cheers and best regards to you all,

Steve.
    RASTEVE
    Donating Member
    Last edited by RASTEVE; 19 April 2007, 03:58 PM.

Re: WVO (cottonseed) free to a good home

Just a quick request from one of the new members.

I live in the USVI and will be moving to a property that I recently purchased in the Dominican Republic. There are lots of abandoned sugarcane fields around my property and I would really appreciate getting a home ethanol production set-up started. Is there anyone who can set me via e-mail the instructions for getting one started and including an equipment list and process flow diagrams (schematics), measuring devises, and distillation column (where to get one or build one from scratch). How to ferment the sugarcane liquid. Any step by step guide. Please send me any attachments that you may have to ggmbean@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance for the info. I stronly feel that the biofuels concept is the way of the future.

Regards,

Gerry just getting started

Comment

Working...
    X