Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raw materials for DIY biodiesel manufacture - Melbourne

Hi,
    I have several raw ingredients which I purchased for biodiesel making but no longer require. These are:
    methanol (approx 195L in drum),
    NaOH (approx 20kg),
    sulfuric acid (15L 98%) and
    isopropanol (approx 19L).

I have unfortunately sold my diesel car and no longer need these!

If you are interested in purchasing these materials (or part of) make me an offer on (phone number deleted as materials have been sold!)
    mungo
    Biofuels Forum Newbie
    Last edited by mungo; 8 April 2008, 10:02 PM. Reason: have sold most of these materials, thanks!

Re: raw materials for DIY biodiesel manufacture - Melbourne

Yes Mungo I may be interested, Email me direct to get in touch at darren(at)melbournebiodiesel.org
    the (at) is @ so no spybots get it. Or click private messages though i rarely view this one. We may be having a social meeting of the club soon so it may be good to have at that meeting to distribute.
    Cheers Darren.

Comment

Hello Mungo, do you have the equipment to produce biodiesel? I'm interesed in purchasing it. Please email me at dv.mikhno (a t) gmail.com, just replace (a t) with @ in my email address. Thanks!

Comment

it had to happen -- make decision to make bio and what happens -- NO oil available in Shepparton lol all spoken for -- just my luck and the name is Murphy!!!

Comment

Working...
        X