Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bagasse cogeneration plants in Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bagasse cogeneration plants in Australia?

Are there some bagasse cogeneration(electric energy + heat) plants in Australia?
    If yes, can anyone suggest to me some internet sites?

Thanks

Re: Bagasse cogeneration plants in Australia?

I don't Know of any in Tasmania Australia, However we do collect gas from some dump sites in Adelaide. So i would say maybe.

Will look into it for you.

Regards,

Chris

PS Do you think we should have a Bio-Gas forums ?
    I am currently building a two units one 6 x 205 ltr drums, for Gas hot water and cooking, the other 3 x 205 ltr for power generation, we have 1kwh of solar and need to reduce fossil fuel use.

Comment

Yes there is. Most of the larger sugar mills are all co-generation and use their bagasse for fuel.

I don't have any links, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Scanlan View Post
        I am currently building a two units one 6 x 205 ltr drums, for Gas hot water and cooking, the other 3 x 205 ltr for power generation, we have 1kwh of solar and need to reduce fossil fuel use.
        hi
        i would be interested to see some pics and for you to explain a bit more. perhaps you could start a buildup thread and post as you go that way we all learn from you. Thankyou and hope you can tell us more .
        Cheers Nick.
        Cheers
        Nick.
        Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X