Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Australian Renewable Fuels Association Inc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Australian Renewable Fuels Association Inc.

The WARFA meets monthly to discuss developments in the renewable fuels industry, international news, members' projects, political and industry lobbying and developments.
    WARFA has produced a members resource kit, which has sections on biodiesel production and testing, Used Cooking Oil conversion of diesel vehicles, diesel troubleshooting, local suppliers and internet resources for members to check out.
    Our meetings are held at 2:00pm on the 1st Sunday (except where public holiday, fathers day or mothers day interfere, then we meet on the 2nd Sunday) of each month.
    We have made bulk purchases of UCO conversion components including changeover valves, electric fuel pumps and heat exchangers. The cost savings are passed to the members directly.
    Please contact me on 0428 920 881, or PM for meeting venue details.

EDIT: The next meeting is on 7th May, 2006 at 2:00pm.
    Tony From West Oz
    Vice Chairperson of WARFA
    Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 11 April 2006, 01:44 AM.
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
    '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
    '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
    '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
    '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Re: Western Australian Renewable Fuels Association Inc.

Hi Tony - good to see you using the calendar in the forum (I like it when people use the features here )
    Just to back up Tony's calendar entry - you can find details of the event in the calendar here. You can also request reminders for the event and the site will email you with a reminder - handy, eh?
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Does the renewable fuels association do any courses on how to make the best biodiesel? I don't think I'm game enough to do it on my own, only if was simple to do, or I was shown correctly.

Comment

Get in contact with Jonathon Thwaites at UWA, he is a sustainability chap and runs the solar fair at the Uni. He holds a very informative, professional and entertaining course well worth the entry fee. If you google UWA sustainability you can see all the trick kit that has been built to generate power..You may never look at a Fisher & Paykel washing machine in the same way again. Cheers, Chris

Comment

You may also find Tony From West Oz there, as he helps run the biodiesel workshops.

Please click below for info on how you can help the victims of spinal injury, or just spread the word.

Comment

Working...
          X