Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone keen for a co-op arrangement in Newcastle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone keen for a co-op arrangement in Newcastle?

I live close to the centre of Newcastle and I'm keen to try making bio.
    I have a problem with space to store the necessary gear and ingredients. Anyone close keen to share some expenses, equipment etc.? I've got plenty of TIME!

Mick

Re: Anyone keen for a co-op arrangement in Newcastle?

Hi Mick I am just at the moment also starting out I have a few things on the go at the moment, I am only at Kurri not far But I want to start making it as well ASAP as the bloody price just keeps going up.CRAZY. So when I get on top of a few things might hook up and see what we can do.Sounds good splitting the cost I would probably have the shed to store the kit.I am trying to speed my jobs up so I can have my full attention on Bio nothing else.
    Hope to hear from you
    Thanks
    Dazza

Comment

Hi Dazza,

Sorry the reply took so long.

Sounds good - I think the biggest advantage would be in buying the ingredients - I think i could whip up small batches here if we purchased the ingreients together nad split them up into smaller lots.

Mick

Comment

Hi Mick great to hear back from you.I f you are interested I have just ordered a system from the USA and it looks to be a hell of a lot easier than the other ways to make fuel out of the oil.
        If you want go to www.dieselsecret.com and take a look you dont have to add all the other chemicals I think that it only takes a few minutes to mix up a batch and simply pump it into your tank.You still have some additives but nothing like the ways of making it.I will let you know how it goes when I recieve my order.I am hoping it might be hear this week sometime.Take a look and what you think.I want to be up and running VO ASAP.
        Cheers
        Dazzal

Comment

Newcastle/Lake Macquarie Biofuels Users Group

Newcastle/Lake Macquarie Biofuels Users Group

Keen to form a group up this way.
          I live at Wangi.
          I have a good stock of WVO and ongoing supply both locally and from Sydney.
          I don't make bio, I filter WVO and run a converted vehicle.
          I end up with quite a lot of 'sludge', HMP fats (animal fats?), food bits and some water. I have been giving my 'sludge' to a bio maker in Sydney and getting some bio in return (for my start-up tank) but he is going more towards filtering and not making much bio any more.
          I would like to exchange sludge with a local bio maker for a little bio in return.
          I am happy to pay for the methanol for the reaction.
          I also use some by-product for cleaning/degreasing etc.

Anyone in the newcastle/Lake Macquarie area, lets get together.

Comment

Working...
          X