PDA

View Full Version : Story near brisbane

joe
17th June 2008, 11:17 PM
I received the following from a journo from Moreton Bay, Qld:

Hi Joe,
Were doing a story about biodiesel right now Im after contacts that you could help me with maybe
Any farmers/small croppers near to Brisbane who may be using and producing their own biodiesel.
Photographs of manufacture and creation of the product.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

RODEONICK
17th June 2008, 11:23 PM
Remember the orange coop?? be VERY carefull
Look closely at their wording.
I might just be paranoid but we must protect ourselves and our friends.
Cheers:)

annatex
20th June 2008, 01:22 PM
Remember the orange coop?? be VERY carefull
Look closely at their wording.
I might just be paranoid but we must protect ourselves and our friends.
Cheers:)

I agree. Never once have I seen what we were told, would be printed. In fact it has been at times the complete opposite.

I would be very subdued. Based upon past experiences in many different issues, I don't trust them.

I know it is one sided but its my position.
Annatex

Grey Hair
4th May 2011, 11:30 PM
Yes, be carefull. May be a Gov. agent wanting to know how much tax they are missing out on. Learnt years ago that the media can't be trusted.

250downunder
5th May 2011, 08:31 PM
His location is certainly suspect - "Moreton Bay, Qld." - this is not a recognised suburb or even location, unless he lives on a boat in the Bay!

murf
6th May 2011, 07:40 PM
IMO do not trust :( it will bite us all

cheers Murf

ocsum
14th May 2011, 11:46 AM
Sorry to sound negative but if a jurno was hard up for a story then why doesn't he/she do a thing called RESEARCH ,then they can make the story up as he/she pleases.:p

The truth hasn't gotten in the way of a good story before!:D

Westwinds
16th May 2011, 10:20 PM
Gday,Four bio makers in central west NSW 4 or 5 years ago had their bio story printed in local paper.The local paper sold the story to a Sydney paper who in turn passed it on to a Melburne paper.They then get a visit from Customs and Excise.It cost them $1400.00. Regards Westwinds