FREE WVO to good home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE WVO to good home.

I'm leaving sydney shortly for a new job in Nowra, NSW. I have two oil suppliers in the St George area that i would like to give to a fellow biodieseler. This is on the proviso that you look after the suppliers.
    The 1st supplier (rockdale) does about 80litres every 3weeks and the 2nd supplier (ramsgate) about 60litres every 3 weeks. all is dry and in the original tins.
    Cheers Nick
    Cheers
    Nick.
    Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
    sigpic

Re: FREE WVO to good home.

Gday,
    I am in the shire. I would much appreciate this offer, and would look after your friends, with next day pick ups and keeping their wvo storage area clean.
    Cheers, Gerry.

Comment

Jedrock,
      You say your coming to the picnic so i'll give you all the details and samples then. My only concern is that its abit out of your way. anyway we'll talk at the picnic.
      Cheers Nick
      Cheers
      Nick.
      Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
      sigpic

Comment

Gday Nick,
        I go through St. George three times a week, so thats not an issue. I look forward to the picnic and meeting all you smart peoples.
        I'll be the one in the george.w bush mask

Cheers,
        Gerry.

Comment

Anybody want this oil or do we all just like whinging that we have none??
          Cheers
          Nick.

sigpic

Comment

i would be happy for the oil. If not already taken. Im also looking at aquiring a huge Cenbtrifuge if anyone is interested in a co-op or something :-) Benny Now running two trucks on Veg oil

Comment

Gday Nick, I have been collecting from the two shops. Did you forget?????
              Thanks again.
              Gerry.

Comment

i thought you were going to contact me but oh well. Good on ya Gerry thanks mate. you'll be short next pickup as i got 3 from rockdale and one from ramsgate. well glad you have them thankyou mate thats a load off my shoulders..
                Have to catch up for a beer when ya get down to nowra sometime.
                Cheers Nick.
                Cheers
                Nick.

sigpic

Comment

Gday Nick,
                  I havent been checking the forum much and been flat out. Thanks again for the oil. I didnt get your number at the picnic, but I thought I was just to intro myself to the two shops and start collecting. Anyway text me your number to 0429406669 and when I go through Nowra I we'll have a beer.
                  Enjoy the fresh air and/ or av gas.
                  Cheers,
                  Gerry.

Comment

Working...
                  X