Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bio picnic

guys.

to all those i spoke to today, a very big THANK YOU for letting me pick the collective grey matter. you all answered my question without hesitation and held nothing back. you even offered advise that was not even asked for.i had the amunition to sell my desicion to "the minister of all things not fun" aka the wife, that we are going down the diesel avenue on my new ute. still goin for the hilux tho, sorry guys, but have had my heart set on one for ages. i hope to catch up with you all again soon for another discussion over an ale or two and maybe some mechanical help on what i have to do with my new toy. this time, maybe we can catch up at Moorebank Sporties?

sorry i didn't catch the site names of you all, refresh my memory, i know what color jumpers were worn, yellow, grey, blue and black. the guys around the bbq.

sing out what color you wore and ill get remember the face and name.

Hailey also says "thanks" for playtime.....to the other liitle girl, we cant remember her, cos she knows when daddy gets involved in a conversation, he tends to get too involved.

anyhow guys. cheers.

Hobie1
    if it's FERAL, it's in PERIL.

i too belong to P.E.T.A.
    people eating tasty animals.
Working...
X