What you guys think?

Here is a link

Any thoughts?
    Fitian
    <><

Re: Turn your car into a water hydrogen hybrid

I wish ebay would remove that ad.

Browns gas...*sigh*
    Please click below for info on how you can help the victims of spinal injury, or just spread the word.

Comment

Fitian in future please turn a blind eye So over people telling me that biodiesel is **** and that these hydrogens cells are the way to go.
      Oh well let them waste their money and try to save face by making ludercous claims.
      Cheers
      Nick.
      Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fitian View Post
        Turn your car into a water hydrogen hybrid & SAVE FUEL

Just came accross this on e-bay.

What you guys think?

Here is a link

Any thoughts?
        Now Fitian if anyone can make this work it should be you.
        For only $20 bucks why not give it a go.
        Would be good for a member on here to finally prove whether this can be done or not.
        Says can convert to diesel, so find little more room under your 300d.

Had something like this on a current affair a few months ago and fitted to an old ford falcon,
        and they tested it against another same model with some savings,

Comment

Originally posted by neil View Post
          Now Fitian if anyone can make this work it should be you.
          For only $20 bucks why not give it a go.
          Would be good for a member on here to finally prove whether this can be done or not.
          Says can convert to diesel, so find little more room under your 300d.

Had something like this on a current affair a few months ago and fitted to an old ford falcon,
          and they tested it against another same model with some savings,
          I do not know if I can make it work...
          I am willing to give anything a try.

I have seen a guy with a holden commodor. He made something that looks like it too.
          Fitian
          <><

Comment

I'm sure all the info in this book is freely available on the net if it works.

I'm always highly sceptical of claims of this nature (e.g. "Your car will become at least 40% more fuel efficient"), as if they were really true then we'd all be doing it. And there would be forums all over the place discussing it.
            Sean

Comment

There is an incredible amount of info and many forums - -

I do have a question that will be asked on the other forums aswell.

In Australia we seem to prefer 316LSI - L= Low carbon SI = Silicon.
              Silicon facilitates welding.

Does any one have and will sell 316L or higher grade rope and or sheeting

Q2 = varying styles of rope are on the market

Weave = 7x7, 1x19, 7x19 also thickness differences 2, 3.2, 4, 5. +
              What are the better ideas for these variances within Browns gas production.

Most systems recommend there own preference - some are plate some are wire designs and access to good product is as I have indicated, difficult here in Aus'.

Who here in Aus has had these hurdles to overcome ??? And is willing to divulge........

Kegs

Comment

HI
                I have built a hho generator, or what ever you want to call it for my patrol. I have it on for a few months before setting up for wvo. I believe it works, I was getting 12L/100 km and now get 10.9L /100 in one test peroid in my normal to work and back trips. Not a huge saving but a saving. From what I have read the engine should be cleaner and better for the enviroment so I hope it is. My plans were from a free site on the net and cost about $35 to make.
                Don't pay for one or plans they are available for free, and if a small amount of gas helps get a cleaner burn then why not?
                not sure why they are not better tested and available on new cars, Big brother conspercies are a plenty on the net
                Rob
                97 Nissan patrol 2.8L turbo diesel RD28T
                New wvo conversion,2 tank, 30 FPHE, electric glow plug heater after 6 way valve, cav filter (just the norm). Just testing so far.

Comment

Met someone who had one on his car (ea falcon), I had a look. Said it was making a difference (350ks to a tank before, 420ks to a tank after)
                  A saving, but not as much as using cooking oil.....
                  cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Comment

I contacted Allen "a new member here"

He's got this system working very well on his Hilux and he assured me that it saves him about 30% on fuel consumption.

No one can say NO to getting a cleaner burning.

I will give it a go sometime soon.
                    Fitian
                    <><

Comment

Originally posted by Fitian View Post
                      I contacted Allen "a new member here"

He's got this system working very well on his Hilux and he assured me that it saves him about 30% on fuel consumption.

No one can say NO to getting a cleaner burning.

I will give it a go sometime soon.
                      Step by step details with pic's thanks Fitian.
                      Will you be trialling the 300d

Comment

I have a hydrogen generator in my musso is it working fine giving agout 30% gain on my fuel econemy. It is one I made myself after looking at all the plans on offer. It is like the joe cell or the wouter cell.

Comment

Hello mate,

Welcome to this great forums.

Would you kindly give/share your experience about this with us please?

Thanks
                          Fitian
                          <><

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.
                            I have made a cell similar to the loe cell from high pressure pvc using 4 tubes. The tubes are in a high pressure pvc housing. At the moment i am using just plain tap water and sodium hydroxide. I have tried demineralised water but kept getting brown gunk in ther bottom of the unit. I am getting about 1lpm @28 amps.
                            I dont know how to post photos yet but i will try.

(merged 3 posts Joe)
                            Last edited by joe; 10 December 2008, 06:14 PM.

Comment

the ebay link you have given is not working...i have heard about this technology, but have never met anybody who has successfully installed it in his car. any body here who has used it????

Comment

Working...
                              X