Looking for 200L drums.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 200L drums.

I'm looking for some 200L drums with the removeable lids to use in making a processor and for storing used oil.

I can find the normal sealed type with the 2 bungs everywhere but the variety with the lids seem pretty scarce.

Can anyone suggest any place that may have these types of drums and the sort of things that come in them so I may know where to look to find some?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: Looking for 200L drums.

If you can get to Canberra/Queanbeyan there are plenty here for $25 each.
    They were used for transporting all your coin before it was stamped at the Australian Mint. If you are really lucky you might even find a blank.

I have used 3, they come painted inside and out with sealed lid and clamp. I use 2 for wvo storage and one for finished bio storage and the paint inside is aok.
    HDJ80 (aka Kiwipete)
    Canberra

Comment

Hi David,

Try Bargins Bazar @ Leppington,they were $5 3 weeks ago and came with the lid and metal ring.His stall is in the middle 20m from the entry gate.
      Johnno

Originally posted by David
      I'm looking for some 200L drums with the removeable lids to use in making a processor and for storing used oil.

I can find the normal sealed type with the 2 bungs everywhere but the variety with the lids seem pretty scarce.

Can anyone suggest any place that may have these types of drums and the sort of things that come in them so I may know where to look to find some?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
      </IMG>

Comment

So I was planning on going to Bargains Bazaar in Leppington tomorrow, and can't for the life of me find out exactly where it is! Can someone give me an address or directions or something?

Thanks in advance,

Justin

Comment

For anyone else that's interested, I picked up two today with removable lids from my local scrapyard (Hornsby) for $10 each, which are in pretty good condition. Slight corrosion on one of the lids but clean inside. They had some others but most were a bit rusty. I reckon most local scrap metal dealers should have some available.

Now all I need is a hot water tank.....
          pangit
          Last edited by pangit; 5 August 2006, 11:47 PM.
          Sean

Comment

Working...
          X