Which cars can/can't use wvo???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which cars can/can't use wvo???

Where can I find a reliable up-to-date (ish!) list of all vehicles that can run safely on WVO and at what mix ratios? And perhaps included in that a list of all vehicles that CAN'T run safely on WVO? Different main dealers give different answers for the very same car makes/models! Thanks for reading this, whether or not you can help!

Re: Which cars can/can't use wvo???

Yes there is, its Vehicles converted to Used Cooking Oil under SVO users. Its a sticky so new people hopefully can find it.
    In Australia, we tend to modify cars to run on 100% cooking oil, rather than run blends. (there are some that do, but its not as common)
    cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Comment

Re: Which cars can/can't use wvo???

Originally posted by Captain Echidna View Post
      Yes there is, its Vehicles converted to Used Cooking Oil under SVO users. Its a sticky so new people hopefully can find it.
      In Australia, we tend to modify cars to run on 100% cooking oil, rather than run blends. (there are some that do, but its not as common)
      Many thanks for your helpful reply. If I happen to find a similar list elsewhere I shall forward it to the author/compiler to add on to this one.

Comment

Working...
      X