Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donating member??

Hi

This is a bit embarrassing and may sound a bit self absorbed and contrived, but in wanting to show my appreciation for this fantastic forum i made a donation through the donation button, all I wanted in return was to have 'donating member' replace my 'junior member' tag, to show others on the forum my appreciation also...

Is this something that gets changed by an administrator or is it done through the control panel???

Cheers
    Marc

Re: Donating member??

i don't know how to fix that but i'll add to your rep points for supporting the forum
    Cheers
    Nick.
    Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I feel better for that

Comment

Hi Marc. Unfortunately, you were not logged in at the time you made the donation, so it just got recorded against your IP address, not your username. I've done some searching and matched up the missing bits of data and assigned it to your account, so you should now get the extra donator privileges. Apologies for the confusion and thanks again for the donation.
        Robert.
        Site Admin.

Comment

ah ha, my fault

Thanks for that... I've noticed that this site does seem to log me out automatically. Is there a time out? or it's probably some settings on my broswer, but I don't seemed to get logged out of other sites.

No biggy,

Cheers
          Marc

Comment

Just make sure that your browser can accept cookies from this site and tick the "remember me" box when you log in, that will prevent the logout timeout from happening (I think the timeout is set to an hour).
            Robert.
            Site Admin.

Comment

Working...
            X