Sydney Ethanol Questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney Ethanol Questions.

Ok I have some questions I might ask in here. It relates to both Ethanol and Bio.

In Sydney at the moment he big new days discussion on Radio Talk Back like 2GB is all about ethanol.

Out of 50 calls 1 is about Bio.

Why does ethanol get so much support and publicity and Bio gets virtually zero?

My theory on the matter is that the big Oil giants know that their days are somewhat numbered in an intelligent and informed country as Aus, they run through a campaign everytime someone mentions Bio and say that it destroys engines and is bad but Ethanol is OK.

Now the theory behind this is that Ethanol will in the medium to longer term in Aus only ever be an additive so it will never replace the fuel that people run in their cars.

But on the side of Bio it can and likely will in the shorter term replace all the dinodiesel used in the transport industry.

I can never fully understand the reasons behind this move and why Bio gets so little news time compaired to it's little brother Ethanol.

Any one got any ideas?
    Dave

Re: Sydney Ethanol Questions.

I can never fully understand the reasons behind this move and why Bio gets so little news time compaired to it's little brother Ethanol.

Any one got any ideas?[/quote]

I like that "little brother Ethanol".....yes you wander why Big Brother is Pushing it.Cos they are family I guess.

Mate Jacka,
    It's all about$$$$$ and POWER.It's about gimmicks.It's about controlled freedom.It's about playing cards close to the chest.It's about mass control.It's about votes.It's about u scratch me back and I will do the same.It's about 'isms mate.
    You know who runs our govt and policies don't you?
    No it is not us.If in the wildest imagination you think we have a democracy in place.Please question that very word.
    To give you very simple answer.Ethanol makes money for them and the rest of them.You may say so does Bio Diesel.sure thing mate.But it's a volume gain.More petro users then Bio.And with Bio.The hard fact is we can brew it ourselves.
    Plus a lot of biggies are involved.Yes it plain sucks.It's a long long story filled with greed,avarice,cunning,scheming(you have the best evil minds on this mate)......yes the gut less,spineless and the boneless.

Saying that that.What can we do.Well jam the radio.How do you folks think about this.That we are over 500 members here.If we make it a point to at least make 1 call a day ,with a prepared plot to say 5 most popular radio station in the 5 metro's to start of with.We could rake up queit a campaign.
    Some thing like the "Wake up Vietnam" thingy.

Even get our kids to call in.You know what I mean???

No business like show business.We can only do it together.

Cheers
    Sauman

Comment

Working...
    X