Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much luck so far

Hi all,

glad I've got shoulder to cry on as no-one had home seems to care. I've visited about 10 shops now amd I'm forming an opinion that there isn't much WVO to share around. I've got a supply of solid WVO from 2 people who say they throw their solid WVO away and the rest say they get their WVO collected. It seeming at this stage it might be by one fellow or group of fellows. I have a large list of shops to approach that I've come but its a bit deflating when I summon the courage to approach the people and have them tell me that its already stiched up. One lady this morning sais she sells it to someone. That horrified me, I posted a thread just a few weeks ago about what I though might happen and if people are already starting to pay for it then the BD from WVO phenomenon might be short lived.

Concerned.

Joe
    Joe Morgan
    Brisbane Biodiesel Site Admin
    http://www.brisbanebiodiesel.com

Searching tips using Google - SVO Dual tank systems
    SVO, Common Rail and Direct Injection - Vehicles converted to Used Cooking Oil

Re: Not much luck so far

Hey, Joe - chin up, I'm sure you'll find some sources soon. The rest of us hear your pain. I've just discovered that 2 of my local sources have blue drums outside with "property of Scanline" on them - doh! I'm still hearing stories from others about plentiful supplies, but I guess it depends where you are at the time

I've just heard an encouraging story of someone being contacted by a restaurant to see if anyone wanted their waste oil for making biodiesel. Now that's a nice turn of events! Unfortunately they are in Melbourne, so that does not help you much apart from maybe lifting your spirits a little. It can happen elsewhere, so maybe it can happen near you too.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Working...
    X