Bits from Hong Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bits from Hong Kong

Very interested to get involved with backyard biodiesel production on relocation to Melbourne from Hong Kong and would like to purchase some of the necessary equipment in HK.
    Recently had a look around at pump prices and came up with the following;
    Oriental Koshin (Japan)
    Gear Pumps pulley drive no motor

Model GC 13 21 l/m AUD 90
    Model GC 25 55 l/m AUD 150

200 l drum pumps

Model FA 100 50 l/m 240v AUD 520
    Model FD 12 or 24 40 l/m 12v or 24v AUD550
    Hand pump AUD 60
    Deluxe hand pump 1 l per rev AUD 220

Hidels Pumps

Model SEH-50x Honda GX120 motor 600 l/m AUD350

Many other models are available also lots of different hoses, filters ect...

but I have no idea where to start

If anyone needs some bits or could help point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

</IMG>

Re: Bits from Hong Kong

Spiz, you should put this thread in the "Making biodiesel" part of this forum.

Comment

Thanks Darren, I posted it here to keep it local as my intentions are to possibly help club members source some cheap bits in return for the right info on pumps filters ect. I read with interest your progress with the CERES project, are there any bits I could price for you in HK? I have a container of furniture leaving at the end of the month so transport would be free of charge and the parts at cost, I'm not trying to make a dollar here. Look forward to being a financial club member on arrival in Melbourne.

Comment

Great offer Spiz, I cant think of anything at the moment , but maybe others in Vic, who read this forum, will be interested ..
        Look forward to meeting you, Darren.

Comment

Working...
        X