Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tilly's Anti-Clumping Fuel Softener (Pat Pend)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilly's Anti-Clumping Fuel Softener (Pat Pend)

Tilly’s World Famous Molecular Anti-Clumping Fuel Softener (Pat Pend)

As everyone knows, “Clumping Molecules” in their fuel is the biggest problem modern motorists face today.
    While there are many “Fuel Catalysts” that claim to solve this problem. Research has shown that unless extreme force is used the fuel will clump right up again!
    After many arduous days of research and exhaustive testing by both the Uganda Ministry of Coffee Production and the Guyana Minestry for Koolaide (Test results available on request, only $50 per copy) I present the “Final Solution” to Molecular Clumping that is such a concern to today’s motorist.

Tilly

Re: Tilly's Anti-Clumping Fuel Softener (Pat Pend)

Originally posted by tillyfromparadise
    Tilly’s World Famous Molecular Anti-Clumping Fuel Softener (Pat Pend)

Tilly
    Hi Tilly
    I think you may have to sue me mate "I HAVE INFRINGED YOUR PATENT"
    I seem to have one of those things as well
    I use it on people to declump the grey matter, some times it works other times I am faced with dire results
    Is it OK with you to keep on using it, I would really like to know since you have a patent on it
    Cheers
    Chris
    Cheers
    Chris
    Never give up :)

Comment

Hello Chris

My people will be in contact with your people.

Tilly

Comment

Hmm well that is going to cause a problem Oh well I will have to come up with something else to use now as you are awaiting your patent

Hmm I wonder if a rock will acheive the same results
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Jacka
          Hmm well that is going to cause a problem Oh well I will have to come up with something else to use now as you are awaiting your patent

Hmm I wonder if a rock will acheive the same results
          Jacka
          Rocks may be ok
          At least you can throw them,
          Tilly and I will have to swing his "Patented Device"
          Cheers
          Chris
          Cheers
          Chris
          Never give up :)

Comment

Chris the only problem I see is that the Fulcrum advantage that you get from Tilly's device is lost with the rock. I am not sure how you would be able to regain that advantage without infringing the pat Oh well will have to work on the challange I spose.
            Dave

Comment

I'd heard that you could solve the fulcrum advantage with magnets... There, I finally bought into it.
              Robert.
              Site Admin.

Comment

Hmm magnets Richard. I wonder how they work. Do they align the ROck Structure to aide with the fulcrum advantage or do they themselves provide the fulcrum advantage or they might even provide cleaning for the rock structure to enable it to be worked to the full advantage without all the organic matter being a hinderance.
                Dave

Comment

I presume Tilly is now spamming four wheel drive forums selling his "universal spanner", furniture making forums as a "furniture aging instrument" (gives new furniture an antiqe look) teachers forums with his "behaviour managment device" office foums with his "unique tool to stop air movement from reordering paper" and crash repair forums with "device to be used in pub carparks to boost minor repair work"
                  cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Comment

Working...
                  X