• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE FITCH CATALYST Alternatives

Hi All
    Once again I am flabbergasted
    Look at this saga again
    Any one that looks at the hits on this thread would have to wonder about the Biofuels purpose of this forum and is participants
    Statistics on the forum indicate that there are more hits on this thread than any other right here
    This is a reoccurring scam of "magic" cure of fuel savings, a theme that has been around for many years, always the same story
    Give me your money, buy this whatever and you will live happily ever after
    Why are people fascinated by "Snake Oil" time and again?
    The last time that I posted on this issue the count stood at over 2500, hits, we now have over 4500 hits on the subject and is increasing
    Some people have a certain way of stirring things up wouldn't you say?
    The strategy:
    IGNORE IT! DO NOT RESPOND! DON"T ASK!
    IT WILL DIE! DESERVINGLY!
    Any post from anyone anywhere on the very subject should be treated with the contempt that it deserves
    Alternatively, our moderators should direct the thread to the "Australian Sceptics" site,
    They will certainly have a good go at it, besides they will be thankfull for the fact that we have given them someone to make a fool out off
    They certainly are the sceptical debaters and are good at it
    Some of them may even be biofuel people
    Cheers
    Chris
    </IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>
    Cheers
    Chris
    Never give up :)

Re: THE FITCH CATALYST Alternatives

Chris, you speak the truth. I do roll my eyes each time that thread grows and grows with arguments. I'd originally decided that a little bit of controversy goes a long way, but it is all getting a bit old. I'll not be erring on the side of censorship, (unless anyone starts to get personal or nasty), but please folks, try to keep the discussion related to biofuels. I know that most of you do and I can also see that a few interesting points are being made, but it is not worth responding to a post if it is not dealing with the original point, which was how it would relate to biodiesel. Now I know that this is a silly question if the device did not really work for diesel, or any other fuel, but I thought that point was established early on, so let's just leave it.
    I hate to close threads, but if it keeps going in there I'll have to. I have enough to do with trying to delete the spam that cretins keep posting to worry about things like this, but I expect it will just die a natural death eventually and let the forum return to the high standard of information that you people normally put in it.
    Robert.
    Site Admin.

Comment

Re: THE FITCH CATALYST Alternatives

Lighten up you two, isn't this a site to discuss fuel? Fuel saving devices and their almost always controversial claims should be inevitable. Call it collateral damage and dont let your thoughts clump up without a magnet at hand.

PS
      At least the Rentar Fuel Catalyst claims to work with Biodiesel
      </IMG></IMG>

Comment

Working...
      X