PDA

View Full Version : Small Scale Bio Processor + Methanol + Oil For Sale

shaker
8th August 2009, 02:24 PM
Small scale processor for sale. One of Oily's gas cylinder conversions. items for sale include;
Two reaction vessels. Upside down gas cylinders, with gas burner brackets and taps at the bottom, gas burner included.
Approximately 400 litres of WVO mostly good quality from golf club. In 20 litre plastic drums and tins.
One 200 litre plastic storage drum also full of wvo
Approximately 150 litres of methanol in 200 litre drum.
Approximately 150 litres of biodiesel in 200 litre drum. Plus some other bits like mixing drill mounted to side of vessel.
Reason for Selling.. one year old boy running around the house now and it's time to clean up.
Price $850
Collection only Ulladulla, South Coast NSW 0409 828609 to discuss

darren leonadas
10th August 2009, 03:13 PM
You Should also offer some of your time plumbing up and commissioning the plant for the buyer if they live reasonably near by. That would easily make it worth buying at near a Grand ($K) to buy and commission production.:cool:
I Also have a plant to sell to someone in the Melbourne area, but I'm wondering what its worth, and from experience i know, it takes someone with experience in building plants, to make what looks like a pile of old junk, fittings and pipes, etc, into a functioning batch reactor plant system.

yorta2
11th August 2009, 12:04 PM
Good luck with it Darren - was wondering how you were getting along - haven't seen you up this way for some time. Would love the bio if you were willing to sell it separately (at a reasonable price).
Bill

RODEONICK
11th August 2009, 09:17 PM
bill contact me if you would like some bio i have just done another batch.

yorta2
12th August 2009, 02:54 PM
Thanks, Nick, but I am still making mine - just that Shaker and I have some history together and I could always do with some more fuel to run my bowser.:) Oh, I could take the methanol off your hands at the same time, if you desire, mate, but I thought having it included with your processor might make it more desirable to someone down that way.
Bill

shaker
13th August 2009, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the suggestions and the interest boys. I'll just leave it hanging out there for a while.

Shaker

craigcurtin
16th August 2009, 07:19 PM
What batch sizes does this make each time ?

regards

Craig

shaker
16th August 2009, 08:27 PM
Around about 70 litres. There are two converted gas bottles, i react in one and then wash in the other.

Shaker