Searching for Vehicle/Car up to $10,000.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for Vehicle/Car up to $10,000.00

Can anyone suggest a good starting point in the search for a good, reliable family car (sedan) which can be (or has already been) converted to a dual system.

I've been running my 2005 Prado on my own home-made bio for three years and am now looking to spend up to $10,000.00 for a vehicle for my daughter.

Any suggestions, offers of a suitable car to buy, or helpful comments would be welcome.

As I live in Brunswick Victoria, I would prefer to buy a (roadworthy) vehicle within 100k of Melbourne.

Regards,
    Stephen

Re: Searching for Vehicle/Car up to $10,000.00

Originally posted by TeenyB View Post
    Can anyone suggest a good starting point in the search for a good, reliable family car (sedan) which can be (or has already been) converted to a dual system.

I've been running my 2005 Prado on my own home-made bio for three years and am now looking to spend up to $10,000.00 for a vehicle for my daughter.

Any suggestions, offers of a suitable car to buy, or helpful comments would be welcome.

As I live in Brunswick Victoria, I would prefer to buy a (roadworthy) vehicle within 100k of Melbourne.

Regards,
    Stephen
    Stephen
    I have a Mercedes 190d for sale on Carsales.com.au I have run it on biodiesel for the past couple of years. Price is negotiable and I am prepared to travel.
    cheers,
    Philip

Comment

Re: Searching for Vehicle/Car up to $10,000.00

Philip,

Thanks for posting re your 190D.

I'm out of the market, but thanks anyway.

Stephen

Comment

Working...
      X