PDA

View Full Version : Test the Quality of your Biodiesel with Handheld Biodiesel Analyzer!

ParadigmSensors
25th August 2009, 02:23 AM
Biodiesel Testing in the Palm of Your Hand
From Paradigm Sensors

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gifThank you for your interest in Paradigm Sensors’ i-SPEC® Q-100 handheld biodiesel analyzer. The idea of an affordable biodiesel testing device that correlates with ASTM and fits in the palm of your hand seems to be getting worldwide attention. We believe you would benefit greatly with an i-SPEC® Q 100 handheld biodiesel analyzer to ensure high quality fuels.

Paradigm Sensors would like for you to be one of many to own i-SPEC®, the convenient, affordable analyzer that provides fast and reliable testing for biodiesel quality: total glycerin, methanol level, and acid number as well as blend percent. No training is necessary to use the i-SPEC®. It can be used by anyone in the supply chain and displays results within minutes. The i-SPEC® allows everyone in the biofuel industry – from biodiesel producers to regulators and fleet managers – to decrease laboratory and maintenance costs, increase productivity and ensure that biodiesel meets proper specifications. Please take a few minutes to read over the attached materials.

If you order by August 28, you will get a FREE PRINTER or a FREE additional year of warranty coverage. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at (414) 462-8370. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Amanda Dobbs
Amanda Dobbs
Paradigm Sensors
Sales Manager
4265 North 30th Street
Second Floor
Milwaukee, WI 53216
Office: 414-462-8370
Fax: 414-462-8372
Mobile: 414-379-6675

We don't make the biodiesel.
We assure its quality.

Tony From West Oz
25th August 2009, 11:43 PM
I have approved this post so that you can comment on the suitability or otherwise of this prodct.

Let's have some discussion, shall we?

Tony

Harrow
5th September 2009, 11:28 AM
First Question

Price ?

neil
5th September 2009, 11:48 AM
First Question

Price ?

I think if it comes with a free printer its going to be expensive.

ParadigmSensors
9th September 2009, 01:14 AM
Hello!
The i-SPEC(R) Q 100 handheld biodiesel analyzer is priced very affordable. The unit retails at $4,995.00 Please contact me at adobbs@paradigmsensors.com to find out more. We also have lease to own programs that can be as affordable as $160 a month!

quesoburgesa
18th September 2009, 10:35 AM
The Q100 is quite reasonably priced at.... drum roll please.... $4995.00US- perfect for any home producer! :) I'm sure that the people at Paradigm Sensors have put a lot of time, effort and money into the development of this product, but I know it's a little pricey for my needs...

Justin