Mainstream Media, The AGE 23.08.06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mainstream Media, The AGE 23.08.06

Yesterday the Age had a double spread on the merits of ethanol, in the Drive section of the paper. I just went looking for it on the electronic version of the Age, but to no avail. I just dont have the Cybor nose that ROBERT has.
    It was so pleasing to see a mainstream journalists reveal the truth, like for instance GMH is selling commodores in Brazil to run on E85, while supporting little Johnny at home with the propagada crap, "dont put ethanol in your car, it might hurt your engine".
    While trolling the electronic media though i found this little Gem about my ol' home state NSW. Note how the oil corporations responded with---The plan immediately attracted the opposition of oil companies, with Caltex saying "it opposed mandatory targets.". If that aint evidence for the sceptics of oil corporation conspiracy, what do you want!!!???

Re: Mainstream Media, The AGE 23.08.06

Darren Mate,
    Your CYBOR nostrils are cool as they come .
    Roberts is just a tad bit refined
    Thanks for the little gem.

Cheers
    Sauman

Comment

I think it's fantastic to see the NSW state government see sense to go it alone in the absence of the feds doing anything. I hope this cascades to the other states or forces the feds into action.

But it would be nice if the focus was less on ethanol specifically and more on biofuels in general, including biodiesel. I know most people drive petrol cars, but surely it would make sense to tackle both at the same time and get the infrastructure geared up for production/distribution of both ethanol and biodiesel, with mandated B10 as well as E10 by 2011.
      Sean

Comment

I could not agree more whole heartedly!!

Comment

Working...
        X