Quality Biodiesel Processor For Sale in Brisbane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Biodiesel Processor For Sale in Brisbane

Hello, I have for sale my Biodiesel Processor, which I made as my Major Project at Griffith University this year as I'm a Design & Technology/Manual Arts Teacher. This processor took me well over 3 months of research, blood, sweat and tears to construct and I am more than happy with the quality of the processor.

The processor has been constructed with mostly 1/2" Brass fittings but also includes a number of Stainless Steel fittings and Ball Valves. All hoses are braided and are much stronger than regular clear vinyl tubing. The wash tank consists of water mist set-up and has a fitting so your garden hose can simply click onto the processor for fast, hassle free washing. The reaction tank has a exhaust set-up to allow for the fumes, created by the chemical reaction, to be exhausted above head height for added safety.

The processor is located out in Jimboomba now, disassembled, due to our lease running out and I'm moving to Canada.There's heaps more I could keep writing about but if anyone has any questions, I would be more than happy to discuss with you over the phone. My name is Rik and my number is 0403 4555 09.

Any genuine offers accepted.

I need this sold ASAP!
    binder_rik
    Biofuels Forum Newbie
    Last edited by binder_rik; 11 November 2009, 01:26 AM.

Re: Quality Biodiesel Processor For Sale in Brisbane

Assuming that you are heating the oil in the water heater, what safety device do you have that prevents the heater element from being turned on when it is not covered with oil?
    tillyfromparadise
    Last edited by tillyfromparadise; 11 November 2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Please note, this Processor is still For Sale, please contact for inspections Rik - 0403455509

Comment

This Processor is now SOLD, thank you

Comment

Working...
        X