Processer for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processer for Sale

Hello Everyone, i have a custom made processer i built myself from scratch for a school project, it is ready to go and i dont have the time anymore to make biodiesel everything works like a charm a real piece of work, 2 50gal drums for the tanks one main mixing tank one washing drying tank, also a 15 gal methoxide mixing tank that auto feeds into the main tank, it has all steel valves and unions andd high pressure hoses, along with heavy duty pumps and mixer motors, HD mixing paddle, high pressure mist system on a high pressure diaphram pump, all explosion proof wiring and waterproof housings and plugs, its all mounted on a wooden base built of 4x4's it also includes all the chemicals you need, koh, 50 gals of methanol, with barrel pump all the filtering units and over 50ft of discharge hose along with over 10 barrels, a 250 gal ibc tote, and a full high quality chem set and safety equip, spent over 3.5k on everything not including my time, but will sell for 2500 obo i need it out before the winter asap need room, i will deliver to anywhere in new england usa im desperate email me at aguiarb1221@gmail.com or call 774-991-1949 if you want some pics, im in providence ri, usa thanks for your time
Working...
X