Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free to good home...

Hi everyone

It's with a heavy heart that I am selling my 1997 Landrover Discovery TDi (sorry, that's not the free to good home...lol...but if any one wants to buy it, let me know) that I have been running very successfully on WVO / Diesel blend, virtually halving my fuel costs.

Anyhow, as I'm not getting another diesel vehicle in the foreseeable future I'm left with three large plastic drums of WVO (at various stages of filtration) and a bunch of WVO paraphernalia (filter bags, bilge pumps I used to transfer the oil etc) as well as some fuel line heater elements and heat exchanger (which is brand new - never installed). All this is taking up valuable space in my shed which I will need in the very near future. So, I'm offering the lot free to anyone who wants to come and pick it up. I live in the far south of Sydney.

If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll tee up a time you can come and pick it up. You'll need a trailer for the drums. Just remember - it's a job lot. Take one thing, take everything.

Re: Free to good home...

PM sent

Comment

howdy aussiefx,

If you still have the gear, i am keen as mustard. Only prob is.... am in beijing on holidays and return 19th Aug. If ok, i could pickup with my trailer that weekend, Sat 21 Aug .

I have a old nissan navara 4wd SD25 that i want to convert. Was working on replacing the head gasket before i left to go o/s.

You can consider this a fixed proposition if you still have the gear?.
      I would be inclined to ask what drink your partial too, also, as i will be coming through duty free on return...?!!!

Is that too far off time wise?
      I am at Southern Highlands, NSW so not too far to go to do it.

Let me know, and will send pm.

Cheers.

Comment

have posted my interest, but that post needs to be vetted apparently.

Do you still have the gear?

Cheers.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Thanks all for your interest but turns out Musso Pete came down last night and picked everything up. All gone. Sorry to those of you that missed out.

Now...if anyone is interested in a 97 Landrover Disco Tdi...

Comment

Working...
          X