Carbon Tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Tax

Gday,Can anyone tell me if there is any mention about homemade biodiesel or vegetable oil in todays carbon tax annoucement.Considering we are truly green in making our fuel from renewable sources and not watermelons i am wondering if we continue to fly under the radar with regards to excise? regards Westwinds

Re: Carbon Tax

Regardless, I still wouldnt say Boo. I'll be surprised if this carbon tax lasts more than a couple of years. When it is dropped eventually, there will be a big shakeup and I for one dont want authorities knowing how much I make / use.

Comment

I dont believe in fairy tails, sermons, politicians or story's about money. remember this little gem

John Howard: "No, there's no way that a GST will ever be part of our policy."
      Journalist: "Never ever?"
      John Howard: "Never ever. It's dead. It was killed by the voters in the last election". - John Howard, interview, Tweed Heads Civic Centre, 2 May 1995.

The carbon tax clearly has nothing to do with climate change, its about keeping the government in power, by keeping the independents on side.
      Now that she's lied about the tax why would I believe anything else she has to say, "you will be more than compensated" "you will get tax cuts" "food wont go up" "this is the real Julia" "money will go to renewables"

There is no accountably, big business will just pay the tax and pass on the cost plus fees, charges and GST.

I might be persuaded to change my about it when I see coal fired power stations been converted to gas, solar hot water on every roof, bio fuels at every service station, and a ban on clear fell logging of virgin forest.

Comment

Your right on the money mate. I think it will be the single biggest inflationary event this country will see. The only difference is that wages wont follow it. unless you are a public servant with the nice package, this tax will hit hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Captaincademan View Post
          Your right on the money mate. I think it will be the single biggest inflationary event this country will see. The only difference is that wages wont follow it. unless you are a public servant with the nice package, this tax will hit hard.
          Which public servants have the nice package?
          I bet the CEO of Telstra will not even notice the new tax.

Comment

Don't get me started. It's another TAX

Why not extend the GST because that's what is happening. OIl here I come
            97 Jeep XJ Cherokee on B100. 0 km's on B100 and counting !!!! (Sold)
            2002 Merc ML270 now on B100. (Sold)
            2006 Ssangyong Musso 2.9 t idi (Sold)
            2015 NP300 Navara ( Sold )
            2018 NP300 Navara ( B5 )

Stainless processor with blue water pump.
            Tetragonula Hockingsi

Take the Leap and grow wings on the way down

Comment

Working...
            X