X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sydney Biodiesel Purchasing Group

Hi,
    Please include me in discussion for a future Rutherford purchase, if there is going to be another one... (what with Morris' servo operating)

I am contemplating a direct buy from there (it's pretty local for me) but a group price would be better...
    ..Neil

VW Touareg R5 TDI

Comment

Hello
      Well after owning a discovery for 3 months then now into my current patrol i was looking at BD for a while but never got of my bum. so here i am. Im real interested in getting my patrol runing on BD.

Thanks
      Tom

Comment

Have a squiz at the sticky thread at the top of this forum here. While we'd still organise a group to bulk buy from Rutherford is there was enough interest, most people now are just going and filling up at Marrickville, because it is sooo much easier.
        Please everyone, go along, buy some biodiesel, then post up a quick story about it, mentioning your vehicle type etc, so that others can see just how easy it is. Hopefully you will all inspire others to start "doing their little bit" to try to use a friendlier fuel.
        It's really easy guys - give it a go, then tell us about it.
        Robert
        Administrator
        Last edited by Robert; 4 February 2006, 11:33 PM.
        Robert.
        Site Admin.

Comment

Please add me to the buyers group list.

Comment

Hi Robert,
            Would you be kind enough to register me in the Private Members Forum as I'm very interested in buying with your group.

Thank you,
            Frank

Comment

I don't want to be left out, either.
              Could you please let me into the private area, too?

Cheers,
              Eva

Comment

I'd like to be added too please.
                I'm very interested in the group buy.

Comment

Bob from Kellyville definately interested in purchase name the place.

Comment

Hello all,

I've been buying a bio blend from the "Ethanol" servo at West Ryde, and have been having great success. I have a 2004 Pajero DiD.

Any chance of getting registered for the private area?

Regards,
                    Jim

Comment

Is this group purchase still going?
                      I would like to purchase a few drums for myself.
                      When is your next run?
                      Do you post on a private thread?
                      Can I join?

Comment

Sorry everyone, I admit that I've let this one go a little. There have been no purchases made recently, but I would like to organise another Rutherford run, or some other option. I have not forgotten and I will do something soon and you can all rest assured that I won't do anything without letting everyone here know first. If anyone else wants to organise a run to Rutherford (or anywhere else you may know of), then please don't wait for me to do it!
                        Robert.
                        Site Admin.

Comment

would also like to be included

Comment

Robert and others:
                            I propose another run to Rutherford within the next month or so. I will be getting a nice Tax Refund (thanks for that, Mr Costello) and the timings right for a bulk buy. I have the ability to carry 9 200lt drums, but 4 of them will be for me, so is anyone else able to come along for the day and increase the size of the buy? BD from the Rutherford plant is currently $1.10/lt, but on our last bulk buy we were able to reduce this by 5c. If we can get a larger purchase together, we might get the price back down to $1.00. Purchases are by the 200lt drum or 1000lt cube, cash only. Supply your own drum, or Rutherford can supply clean refurbished drums for $35.00. I charge $30 per drum to go up and bring the fuel back to a central pointin Sydney (Where? Let's decide). Rutherford will supply a tax invoice for the fuel.

Any takers? Who can assist and how many drums can you transport? What day suits best?
                            (Robert: Do we start this thread again in the "Private" section?)
                            Mazda's Secret Service motto: "Tell 'em nothing, charge 'em double".

Comment

Further to my previous post, What do people say to the distribution point also being a social meet and greet? I could really do with a BBQ after a drive to the Hunter!!
                              Mazda's Secret Service motto: "Tell 'em nothing, charge 'em double".

Comment

I'll add 200l to the bulk buy, and I can bring my drum (in box trailer from Newcastle) & meet at Rutherford, as long as the agreed date fits in.

A lot of people have added requests to be in the "private" area since it was last used for a bulk purchase (including me) so maybe it needs some updating?
                                ..Neil

VW Touareg R5 TDI

Comment

Working...
                                X