• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    CMM
    Biofuels Forum Newbie

• CMM
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDubya View Post
    I'm currently in the discovery phase to explore the possibility to construct a skid mounted portable biofuel refinery to produce biofuel from hemp grain or a blend. The idea is for the mobile unit to produce at various locations to produce between 5,000 to 10,000 gal per week.

Look forward to this discussion and input.

W
    Hello: since 2003, we manufacture and exports the SAVOIA BD modules for distributed production of biodiesel fuel. The smallest one is the M4, to make 2x200 L/day (50 gal/day). Is composed by two vessels and air compressor, with total dimensions around 1.2m x 5m x 2m high, weight 350kg- Please visit> www.savoiapower.com/biodiesel.html

Leave a comment:

• WesleyB
    Donating Member

• WesleyB
    replied
    Years ago making biodiesel from acorns was discussed on this forum . It was said pressing acorns to yield oil just produced a paste . So I used a solvent extraction method with acetone on ground acorns . It worked . I made about 200 milliliters of biodiesel from acorn oil which I put into a glass storage bottle . To make biodiesel from hemp seeds you need to develop an efficient . inexpensive way to obtain the oil . pressing out the oil might work .

Leave a comment:

• Tony From West Oz
    Vice Chairperson of WARFA

• Tony From West Oz
    replied
    W I feel that you are advertising on the wrong site. We are an Australian based group.
    I doubt that anyone here would consider buying a USA made biodiesel processor,
    (1.) because the voltage of 110VAC would require a transformer to work from our 230VAC here in Oz and
    (2.) The cost of freight would also be a big disincentive.

Many members have made their own biodiesel processor and are happy with their product and and the cost of their processor.

Many members have decided to use waste vegetable oil (either as a blend or straight) as their fuel of choice.

Have a good day,
    Tony
    Tony From West Oz
    Vice Chairperson of WARFA
    Last edited by Tony From West Oz; 20 July 2022, 01:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BigDubya
    Biofuels Forum Newbie

• BigDubya
    started a topic Mobile Biofuel Plant for the Central Texas Region

Mobile Biofuel Plant for the Central Texas Region

I'm currently in the discovery phase to explore the possibility to construct a skid mounted portable biofuel refinery to produce biofuel from hemp grain or a blend. The idea is for the mobile unit to produce at various locations to produce between 5,000 to 10,000 gal per week.

Look forward to this discussion and input.

W
Working...
X