For Sale - 2002 100 series Landcruiser HZJ105R Standard wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - 2002 100 series Landcruiser HZJ105R Standard wagon

Well after many moons of deliberation back and forth and changing my mind several times, its finally happened. I am listing my beloved Cruiser for sale.

its on carsales.com, gumtree and LCOOL.

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/...-5272593/?Cr=7

Aircon Ice cold and lots of air (compressor, condensor and evaporator replaced)- NEW Radiator- NEW tyres and rims x 5- NEW power steering pump- NEW seat covers (front)Items almost new and still in perfect condition- Dual Batteries- Roof rack- 42 inch light bar- 3m awning- JVC headunit (reversing camera, bluetooth, handsfree speaker etc)Fitted extras:- toyota headlight covers- toyota weather shield to driver's side- ARB winchbar with scrub rails and side steps- 10,000 lb winch with heaps of steel cable- spotlights and 20 inch light bar- old school dual battery switch - (these are the best as they give you full flexibility when camping and running fridges etc)- diff breathers extended- Cargo barrier - Removeable rear parcel shelf - gives great privacy for items below shelf too Other Items maintained since I have owned it:- Clutch- 5th gear replaced and gearbox overhauled- Head removed for port cleaning - cross hatching still evident in bore at 275,000 km- speaker system- EGR blanked off to keep intake ports cleanThe cabin interior is still in excellent condition for its age. Rear cargo zone is not quite as tidy, but still reasonably presentable. drives smooth and quiet. The compressions were checked recently and were actually higher than toyota spec's. The engine is very healthy and would accept a turbo just fine if you want some more zip. Car has always been garaged and cared for.$22,500. Registration has been paid until August 2018. This 2002 Toyota Landcruiser Standard Manual 4x4 has limited slip diff (LSD). All reasonable offers considered. Reluctant sale, have just upgraded to an Automatic Landcruiser. Car must be sold, unfortunately.

Re: For Sale - 2002 100 series Landcruiser HZJ105R Standard wagon

Sold. tears are being wiped from my eyes.

Comment

Has the new one got a turbo Cade? If it has you'll soon love it more than the old girl.
      Johnnojack
      4WD Isuzu Jackaroo 3.1 200000km on WVO,(2020) 2 tank home built system 6 solenoids FPHE, heated filter fuel line and tank pickup for thicker oil. Mk. 9 version now and no changes planned as trouble free.
      Mercedes W201 190D 1986 model: 2 tank system, bigger fuel line from tank, no heat exchanger, electric pump for diesel 22000km so far sigpic

Comment

Hey Johnno,

yes it certainly does. I cant believe the difference between the two cars. The 5 speed auto and the 1HD-FTE combo is fantastic. Its worlds apart.

By the way, I didnt say they were tears of sorrow!

Excellent upgrade. very happy.

Comment

Upgrade Turbo, 200kW 600nm torque?
          Biodiesel Bandit

Landcruiser '98 80 series B100.

Comment

Hi Cade,

How's the new cruiser running on Bio?

Looking at retiring the old ute later on this year. Just passed the 500.000 km mark :-)

its done 300.000 on Bio :-)

Cheers Jens
            1990 Toyota Hilux LN106 with ATG 2 tank system (sold after running 150.000 ks on mainly WVO)

1993 Toyota 75 Series with 1 HDT conversion, 75l factory tank and a custom 170l under tray tank. (Retired with 680.000ks on the clock mostly running on BIO and on WVO)

2006 Landcruiser Troopcarrier 1HZ with DTS Turbo Kit, 170ltr long range tank currently not converted, running on B100

"him who never made a mistake, made no discovery either"

Comment

Hi Jen’s, good to hear from you mate. Sahara goes fine on bio. I’m still to get the most out of it though. It’s down on power compared to Dino diesel, but it’s still better than when I first ran it. I think the internals on the walbro pump are too small and it doesn’t shift enough fuel. I am in the process of upsizing to a Holley I think, I am just worried about over pressurising the lift pump. Biggest hurdle is the 12mm fuel lines. If you or anyone knows a bit more about inline fuel pumps I’d love to hear from you.

Thats is a pretty good run from the Luxembourg. What are you thinking of replacing it with?

Comment

Are you running WVO on the new cruiser?
                Johnnojack
                4WD Isuzu Jackaroo 3.1 200000km on WVO,(2020) 2 tank home built system 6 solenoids FPHE, heated filter fuel line and tank pickup for thicker oil. Mk. 9 version now and no changes planned as trouble free.
                Mercedes W201 190D 1986 model: 2 tank system, bigger fuel line from tank, no heat exchanger, electric pump for diesel 22000km so far sigpic

Comment

No Johnno, I am a Bio boy all the way, but I found by hard lessons that a pusher pump with a CAV filter is by far and away the best system to ensure no air leaks and trouble free motoring.

Comment

Hey Matt,

hahaha! the missus might finally get a speeding ticket!! I'm down to one point so the upgrade can wait a while!

Comment

Walbro will be fine, my 1hdft has 12mm lines too. Going to update its turbo one day soon, then we will find out.
                      Biodiesel Bandit

Landcruiser '98 80 series B100.

Comment

Well I fitted a Carter black fuel pump, 12 psi and lots of fuel flow - its a rotary vane with inbuilt bypass. BIG difference to performance. the little wallbro just couldn't push enough.

Im looking at a throttle control unit now as the sahara brain really slows down fuel flow to make a smoother ride. anyone with any experience here?

this is now officially off topic.....

Comment

Working...
                        X