2005 Ford Courier 4x4 SVO Elsbett conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Ford Courier 4x4 SVO Elsbett conversion

Regretfully selling our ute due to moving overseas. Was intending to keep this vehicle.
    It is a 2005 Ford Courier 4x4 2.5L WLT turbo diesel manual.
    Original engine with 115,000kms. Fairly complete service records. Has never had the head off. Has passed every rego check since I've had it. Everything works. Doesn't use or leak oil or coolant.

Have fitted a new Elsbett single tank SVO conversion kit. Have done 10,000kms on SVO. Works perfectly except for rough idle. Have discovered air leaking into fuel and was in the process of fixing. Oil filtered to 1 micron.

Dual cab with stock steel tub and a canopy. Tow bar. Ironman steel bullbar. Side steps. Have made heavy duty carry racks which bolt into the tub and front racks (welded fitting tubes to bullbar). Tinted windows. OEM front stone deflector thing. Tonneau cover. Has an engine watchdog fitted. LED light bar wired correctly. Also had extra bright headlight bulbs but i put normal ones in.

NSW rego about 3 months left.

Rear tyres and spare brand new, front quite new. Bridgestone road tyres. Had wheel alignment recently. Replaced radiator and hoses recently (preventative maintenance, old ones still fine) and new coolant. Replaced clutch master and slave cylinders (bosch). Replaced air filter not too long ago. Replaced worn belt (can't remember, aircon?). Have done oil and filter every 5000km since owning.

Located Nimbin, Far North Coast, NSW (about 3hrs from Brisbane).

Will list for around $6000. Negotiable. Would be nice if it goes to someone who will appreciate the SVO conversion and the maintenance.

Email me on culley.palmer@uq.net.au
Working...
X