• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Robert
    Administrator

• Robert
    replied
    Re: Forum Upgrade March 2021

Well. the upgrade was attempted, went wrong and had to revert. Hopefully at least for the moment everything is back to being as it was. Will have to do a bit more research on what went wrong and try again later.

Leave a comment:

• Tony From West Oz
    Vice Chairperson of WARFA

• Tony From West Oz
    replied
    Re: Forum Upgrade March 2021

Originally posted by Robert View Post
    Hi All,

I'm finally getting around to upgrading this forum to the latest version. I'll be doing it in the next couple of weeks. There will be a little downtime (I'll try to keep it low and not in busy hours) and there may be some adjustments to the interface and look being a little different for everyone to get used to. I'll put up a message when I do it, but this is just a pre-warning for now.

Robert,
    Thanks, I will keep an eye out for any abnormal operation of the forum.
    Tony

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    Administrator

• Robert
    started a topic Forum Upgrade March 2021

Forum Upgrade March 2021

Hi All,

I'm finally getting around to upgrading this forum to the latest version. I'll be doing it in the next couple of weeks. There will be a little downtime (I'll try to keep it low and not in busy hours) and there may be some adjustments to the interface and look being a little different for everyone to get used to. I'll put up a message when I do it, but this is just a pre-warning for now.
Working...
X