Interesting member names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting member names

I had a looked at the members currently on the forum list at the bottom of the page and see that the following members are presently having a look;
    mnop009
    mnop581
    uvwx919
    vwxy020
    vwxy361

I wonder if they are related.
    tillyfromparadise
    Last edited by tillyfromparadise; 18 October 2011, 06:09 PM.

Re: Interesting member names

No posts from any yet.
    If they post SPAM, I'll be on to them like fleas on a dog.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Tony
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
    '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
    '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
    '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
    '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Still more members with unusual names.
      Crorsewoopy, Flibusjumpism, Frobompero, ghij305, hijk658, MichaelmichaelafsF58D, Michaelmichaelcfs77C4, tuvw638

And none of them have posted either.
      You get the feeling someone is making it up.

EDITMichaelmichaelffs3328 is now on the forum too

EDIT 2 bcde921, MiljfsmiljfsfsAA9C, MinorminorfsBB77, Moniquemoniquefs41BD, Mowerureseabs are all new members signed in in the last 30 minutes. Stranger and stranger

EDIT 3 Still more have signed in clementbradshaw, Inicicaiche, MorenomorenofsAD4D, uvwx582, uvwx919, vwxy020, vwxy361

EDIT 4 I welcome the latest sign ins Nobbynobbyfs88BA, rstu290, stroiy

EDIT 5agreereedgeme 10 minutes later and the newest member of the forum.

EDIT 6 2 minutes later welcome to johngibsonjoli,

EDIT 7 2 min later we have added chassistzot, Ereffleexia, hotTync, johngibsonjoli, mnop581, Oearyoaryfs61CE,

EDIT 8 acaneouraboKe, ahhelasikysmiss, Audismiff, ecopsycle, fghi892, Goldfang, ijkl529, Monica75BEDB, nikiivanfranov, OnnellodonnellasEAE1, Pacepaceas67FC, Pandopandoas6886
      Boy this is a popular forum

EDIT 9 And they still keep joining MattmattfsF334, Mavanimbhavanifs091E, safenatural, Tileromix, unizmur

EDIT 10 They just keep joining and signing in. October 8 1985 seems to be a very popular birthday

EDIT 11 McanemcshanefsA98A, McghmcculloughfsC177, Mulpacupe, opencemioms, p3caesar, qrst195, qrst734 The latest sign-ins
      tillyfromparadise
      Last edited by tillyfromparadise; 22 October 2011, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Tilly,
        These are most likely generated by 'bots which will use them to post SPAM at some time in the future.

Because our moderation filter is based on number of posts before a member is allowed to post links, rather than membership time, we usually catch them when they make their first SPAM post. Some even post a number of "I agree" posts, or even post links to the opening post in a thread. These are all captured by our moderation filter.

Thanks for your vigilance. I am sure that Robert will see this thread and act on it to trap these unusual forum member names.

Regards,
        Tony
        Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
        '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
        '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
        '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
        '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
        '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
        '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
        '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
        '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
        '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
        '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
        '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
        '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
        Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Tilly,

i agree with Tony.

I've been away for a month, but before I went, I used to delete all the spamming usernames and postings pretty much each day. Sometimes that would remove them from the 'online users' list, mostly not. It seems that once they log in, they remain logged in even if their profile is deleted.

All this is part of what the group of moderators keep tack of in the background to keep the forum clean.

Tim
          Toyota Landcruiser 1988 HJ61 Manual Wagon
          12H-T turbo Direct Injection.
          Twin Tank setup runs on 100% WVO after warm up. 30 plate FPHE with 80°C output, 12mm fuel lines
          Start up and shut down electric fuel pump feeds IP direct.
          Front 4WDSytstems Lokka, Rear ARB airlokka for quick escapes up sandhills. Performance GTurbo with 600mm FMIC gives 450nm @ 1700rpm at 20psi boost.

Comment

Working...
          X