HHO Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHO Gas

Has anyone tried out running HHO gas on their biodiesel powered vehicle yet?
    I've been using BD for a few years now and thought I might give it go.
    I'll let you know how I get on.
    There are some good plans (and some bad) available on the web

Re: HHO Gas

The term 'HHO gas' is total nonsense as hydrogen gas and oxygen gas atoms don't exist on their own at normal atmospheric pressure and temps, it should be 2H2 and O2. I figure this term was created by someone to increase the mystique and general mumbo jumbo to sell more product or plans.

Comment

Thank you David for your reply. Did you copy and paste it from the last time you commented about this. Sounds like your bad experience of not getting it working has left a sour taste in you mouth!

My friend has it in his 2h Cruiser running on SVO and his mileage is down to about 5litres per 100 on highway cruising. He said he rigged up a very crude system with PVC piping and some stainless disks.
      Joe Morgan
      Brisbane Biodiesel Site Admin
      http://www.brisbanebiodiesel.com

Searching tips using Google - SVO Dual tank systems
      SVO, Common Rail and Direct Injection - Vehicles converted to Used Cooking Oil

Comment

Originally posted by geewizztoo View Post
        The term 'HHO gas' is total nonsense as hydrogen gas and oxygen gas atoms don't exist on their own at normal atmospheric pressure and temps, it should be 2H2 and O2. I figure this term was created by someone to increase the mystique and general mumbo jumbo to sell more product or plans.
        Good to see people are still around to fend off this seeminly perpetual fraud!
        The more people who know the truth, the less likely it is that people will be sucked in by nonsense claims.

Nice work guys!
        Please click below for info on how you can help the victims of spinal injury, or just spread the word.

Comment

First off you need to be a true believer.
          Hallalujiah Brother!
          Everyone knows that HHO systems do not fit into the unbelievers tight constraints that wants it to follow some old antiquated laws of chemistry and physics.
          Us true believers are modern folk and refuse to follow the old antiquated laws of physics and chemistry that are currently destroying this world. What do you think has brought on the current World wide financial crisis?
          Yep, antiquated laws of physics and chemistry.

I believe so ferverently that I do not even need to install An HHO gizmo , all I do is believe it is installed and I am getting better Fuel economy!
          Hallalujiah Brother!

You won't beleive this, but just the other day I drove from Toowoomba to Withcott in my Musso and averaged 2 litres per 100 km.

Send all donations to Tilly from paradise care of your favourite Swiss Bank account so That I can continue to Tell people this life changing news.

Comment

I suspect HHO generators work, when used in conjucntion with emptying your car of excess weight, and sparing use of the throttle.

Probably a bit like the acne cream packet that says use "3 times a day" and "wash face before applying" (washing you face 3 times a day is probably the going to do the trick) same as headace pills that say "take 2 tablets" and "keep out of reach of children"
            cheers<BR>Chris.<BR>1990 landcruiser 80, 1HD-T two tank, copper pipe HE+ 20 plate FPHE, toyota solenoids and filters. 1978 300D, elsbett one tank system.<BR>

Comment

I have this setup on another car (not my diesel) and have notices a slight improvement in fuel economy, not in power output. this is just a simple "coil" type setup that you see most people trying to hock

Comment

Originally posted by joe View Post
                Thank you David for your reply. Did you copy and paste it from the last time you commented about this. Sounds like your bad experience of not getting it working has left a sour taste in you mouth!

My friend has it in his 2h Cruiser running on SVO and his mileage is down to about 5litres per 100 on highway cruising. He said he rigged up a very crude system with PVC piping and some stainless disks.
                Just read this thread and had a good laugh thanks Dave.
                Joe with all respect the only way your mate could get 5l/100km out of his Cruiser would be to have it idling on the back of a moving flatbed truck. I think his maths are dodgy or he is telling porkys.
                Johnnojack
                4WD Isuzu Jackaroo 3.1 200000km on WVO,(2020) 2 tank home built system 6 solenoids FPHE, heated filter fuel line and tank pickup for thicker oil. Mk. 9 version now and no changes planned as trouble free.
                Mercedes W201 190D 1986 model: 2 tank system, bigger fuel line from tank, no heat exchanger, electric pump for diesel 22000km so far sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnojack
                  Joe with all respect the only way your mate could get 5l/100km out of his Cruiser would be to have it idling on the back of a moving flatbed truck. I think his maths are dodgy or he is telling porkys.
                  ....Or if it's true, he's going to be one very rich fella.

Comment

I personally seen this system working.

Joe, It is very clear that you are not one of DJ's mates.
                    Save your breath next time, if what you say is not approved by DJ & Co. then do not waste your time posting.

This forums used to have more harmony two years ago.
                    It is sad to see it devided into groups.

Mark five

Comment

The simple fact is it takes more energy to split water into hydrogen and oxygen than you can get back by burning the hydrogen.
                      2001 Holden Rodeo 100,000km B100
                      2001 Landcruiser HZJ105 130,000km B100

Comment

Originally posted by benjy View Post
                        The simple fact is it takes more energy to split water into hydrogen and oxygen than you can get back by burning the hydrogen.

why is it that us rodeo owners are incredably good looking and intigent enough to know this simple fact. Arh i pity all the drivers of inferior vehicles.
                        Cheers
                        Nick.
                        Harold 2002 Toyota Landcruiser 105 series. 4.2lt turbo glide turbo, Too lazy to make bio nowdays times money. 3'' lift.

Roidio 2001 Holden Rodeo 4x4 2.8L TD. 2.5" exhaust sytem, H/E shower system. 4" Lift, Airbags, And lots of fruit, B100 for 55,000 . SOLD

Elsa 1983 Mercedes-Benz W123 300D. Still The Fastest Merc in Oz, Self built and Female proofed. COUSINS NOW
                        sigpic

Comment

We don't want no simple facts around here.
                          HHO is faith based just like religion.
                          And we all know it is a mortal sin to question a person's faith, no matter how stupid it is.

Comment

Originally posted by RODEONICK View Post
                            why is it that us rodeo owners are incredably good looking and intigent enough to know this simple fact. Arh i pity all the drivers of inferior vehicles.
                            Hehe that's what I say to my mates, most of who have hiluxes when they give me a hard time about my rodeo - they're not good looking enough to have one.
                            2001 Holden Rodeo 100,000km B100
                            2001 Landcruiser HZJ105 130,000km B100

Comment

I thought hohoho was what Santa Claus said and as I tell the kids "if you don't believe you don't get any presents".

regards
                              bj4408

Comment

Working...
                              X