Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio gear for sale West Aust.

Hi All,
    I have some Bio-diesel gear that I wish to sell.

1) Stainless steel mobile oil storage unit, dimensions (W 71cm x L 71cm x H 90cm). I think it can store 300litres of oil. I used it to pre filter the crispy's out of the oil thru a small piece of shade cloth placed over the opening. It has a gate valve underneath to drain the oil, I would pump out the oil from the top half after letting the oil settle and I will give 60litres of pre made bio-diesel for FREE.
    $100.00

2) Bio-diesel processor. Consists of 200lt steel drum with cone shaped bottom and immersion heating element, sight tube for gauging the quantity of oil to be processed. Two QB pumps, 200litre plastic/fibre glass coned shaped tank for drying/washing the Bio Along with a separate plastic container for mixing the Methoxide. Needs a tidy up but still capable of mixing up a brew of Bio. Only asking $50.00. I will give 60litres of pre made bio-diesel for FREE.

3) Bowser trolley with 200litre drum, consists of QB pump and mounted 5micron filter and automatic shut off nozzle. Caster wheels need replacing and probably a good tidy up, but has good bones asking $50.00 and again I will give 60litres of pre made Bio-diesel for FREE

4) Two 1,000 litre IBC's used to store wvo, bio and diesel $20.00 ea if you buy all two, I will give 60litres of pre made bio-diesel for FREE.

PM for details & pictures etc.

Cheers Geoff
    Wrasse
    Biofuels Forum Newbie
    Last edited by Wrasse; 1 October 2020, 01:14 PM. Reason: All sold, no longer available.

Re: Bio gear for sale West Aust.

Geoff,
    I can see the post. Not sure why you can't
    Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy.

Current Vehicles in stable:
    '06 Musso Sports 4X4 Manual Crew Cab tray back.
    '04 Rexton 4X4 Automatic SUV
    '2014 Toyota Prius (on ULP) - Wife's car

Previous Vehicles:
    '90 Mazda Capella. (2000 - 2003) My first Fatmobile. Converted to fun on veggie oil with a 2 tank setup.
    '80 Mercedes 300D. 2 tank conversion [Sold]
    '84 Mercedes 300D. 1 tank, no conversion. Replaced engine with rebuilt OM617A turbodiesel engine. Finally had good power. Engine donor for W123 coupe. (body parted out and carcass sold for scrap.)
    '85 Mercedes Benz W123 300CD Turbodiesel
    '99 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my darling Wife's car)[sold]
    '98 Mercedes W202 C250 Turbodiesel (my car)[sold]
    '06 Musso Sports Crew Cab well body. [Head gasket blew!]
    '04 Rexton SUV 2.9L Turbodiesel same as Musso - Our Family car.
    '06 Musso sports Crew Cab Trayback - My hack (no air cond, no heater).

Searching the Biofuels Forum using Google
    Adding images and/or documents to your posts

Comment

Re: Bio gear for sale West Aust.

Hi All,

All sold, no longer available.
      Thanks'
      Cheers Geoff

Comment

Working...
      X